How many of you have gotten robbed? Vol. Almost got robbed today

Originally Posted by Supremacy

So I was coming home today and had to catch the back end of the train so i walked out the other exit. Right in the distance i see three goons but i just walk towards my house. At every one street corner I dropped my water bottle and i bend to pick it up and see the goons more closer than before. So i picked my pace up a bit and about a block and a half away from my place, one of them run up to me while i was drinking water and hit me with the, "Do i know you from somewhere" line. I said i dont think so without stopping walking but this time another guy was at my other side trying to hold my arm back. The dude on the left then told me to run my pockets and try to dig his hand into my pocket. So i threw my water bottle at him and soaked him in water and i made a grab for the other dude next to me but all 3 of them ran for some reason.

Spoiler [+]
i know, cool story bro
Spoiler [+]
I should take self defense classes
Are you a girl?
If you're a guy, should should have stood your ground and maintained eye contact soon as you saw their intent and asked them whats up.

Greatest way to prevent a robbery is to show you are alert to their scheme. They only go after easy money.

Post pics of what you look like

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yup.. through the internet tho

Word. I got took for a sprint phone on eBay in like 03 before I knew how to use it properly.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yup.. through the internet tho

Word. I got took for a sprint phone on eBay in like 03 before I knew how to use it properly.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Sounds like they were just trollin you son.

fry.gif

I was walking down Madison in Chicago by Tops & Bottoms and I was seen like 3-4 dudes hawking me down then as I walked passed I heard one of them say "nah, I aint on that..."

.....I'm guessing they were gonna pull something with me but opted out...

I was walking down Madison in Chicago by Tops & Bottoms and I was seen like 3-4 dudes hawking me down then as I walked passed I heard one of them say "nah, I aint on that..."

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

2nd time ATTEMPT. (Long story short) I was walking home from work at about 11-12 PM. 2 dudes tried to rob me. I fight back and litterally tell them they're not gonna take %*%$ from me. They dapped me in the end and they took nothing.

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2nd time ATTEMPT. (Long story short) I was walking home from work at about 11-12 PM. 2 dudes tried to rob me. I fight back and litterally tell them they're not gonna take %*%$ from me. They dapped me in the end and they took nothing.

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

was it holy water? why would they go running off like that? for some odd reason, i believe every part of your story.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

So I was coming home today and had to catch the back end of the train so i walked out the other exit. Right in the distance i see three goons but i just walk towards my house. At every one street corner I dropped my water bottle and i bend to pick it up and see the goons more closer than before. So i picked my pace up a bit and about a block and a half away from my place, one of them run up to me while i was drinking water and hit me with the, "Do i know you from somewhere" line. I said i dont think so without stopping walking but this time another guy was at my other side trying to hold my arm back. The dude on the left then told me to run my pockets and try to dig his hand into my pocket. So i threw my water bottle at him and soaked him in water and i made a grab for the other dude next to me but all 3 of them ran for some reason.

Spoiler [+]
i know, cool story bro
Spoiler [+]
Are you a girl?
If you're a guy, should should have stood your ground and maintained eye contact soon as you saw their intent and asked them whats up.

Greatest way to prevent a robbery is to show you are alert to their scheme. They only go after easy money.

Wouldn't work, if i stayed long enough for eye contact, the three would've surrounded me already and there was no one else outside so i would've got robbed for sure.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Spoiler [+]
i know, cool story bro
Spoiler [+]
Are you a girl?

Wouldn't work, if i stayed long enough for eye contact, the three would've surrounded me already and there was no one else outside so i would've got robbed for sure.

was it holy water? why would they go running off like that? for some odd reason, i believe every part of your story.

Originally Posted by Caerus

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word I can only imagine this 
laugh.gif

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word I can only imagine this 
laugh.gif

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How long was the fight back Infrared for them to show that kind of respect after

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How long was the fight back Infrared for them to show that kind of respect after

Nah never, I would burn a fool with a quickness, if my +$*+ is fly enough for you to die over then try me.

Nah never, I would burn a fool with a quickness, if my +$*+ is fly enough for you to die over then try me.

Originally Posted by ddouble

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all noticed I said long story short right..

One dude wrapped me up while the other tried to run my pockets. I got out of that quick.. When I get out of it the rest of they're crew comes walking up to the scene, about 3 or 4 more dudes. One of them says somn like "Oh nah that's D let him go, he's good". It was my homie from way back. The 2 dudes were hurt cause I told 'em they weren't getting #$++. Dapped ALL of em after they say my bad.

Originally Posted by ddouble

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all noticed I said long story short right..

One dude wrapped me up while the other tried to run my pockets. I got out of that quick.. When I get out of it the rest of they're crew comes walking up to the scene, about 3 or 4 more dudes. One of them says somn like "Oh nah that's D let him go, he's good". It was my homie from way back. The 2 dudes were hurt cause I told 'em they weren't getting #$++. Dapped ALL of em after they say my bad.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

*%#+! gettin to be to much in chicago, even more then were used to smh

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

*%#+! gettin to be to much in chicago, even more then were used to smh

Back
Top Bottom