Originally Posted by Caerus

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How long was the fight back Infrared for them to show that kind of respect after
Y'all noticed I said long story short right..

One dude wrapped me up while the other tried to run my pockets. I got out of that quick.. When I get out of it the rest of they're crew comes walking up to the scene, about 3 or 4 more dudes. One of them says somn like "Oh nah that's D let him go, he's good". It was my homie from way back. The 2 dudes were hurt cause I told 'em they weren't getting #$++. Dapped ALL of em after they say my bad.

roll.gif
at "my bad". So they could've robbed you, only to find out you were homies with their homie, and given you some of your stuff back to you as gifts around christmas time - word to Chris Tucker

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Originally Posted by ddouble

Originally Posted by Caerus

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How long was the fight back Infrared for them to show that kind of respect after

One dude wrapped me up while the other tried to run my pockets. I got out of that quick.. When I get out of it the rest of they're crew comes walking up to the scene, about 3 or 4 more dudes. One of them says somn like "Oh nah that's D let him go, he's good". It was my homie from way back. The 2 dudes were hurt cause I told 'em they weren't getting #$++. Dapped ALL of em after they say my bad.

roll.gif
at "my bad". So they could've robbed you, only to find out you were homies with their homie, and given you some of your stuff back to you as gifts around christmas time - word to Chris Tucker

Originally Posted by babyface34

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Nah either way they weren't gonna take anything. They had 2 minutes to do that.

Originally Posted by babyface34

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Nah either way they weren't gonna take anything. They had 2 minutes to do that.

A family member of mine was having a conversation with a friend on the phone, mid sentence the guy says, "Lemme call you back, I'm about to be robbed." Long story short the robber (UN armed) asked him to run his pockets, he had no cash on his persons so the guy took his phone and pushed him down the stairs. I don't know why but I laughed for a good while when I heard this story.

I can imagine a bunch of different scenarios happening to someone but to respond "Lemme call you back, I'm about to be _" is just
laugh.gif

A family member of mine was having a conversation with a friend on the phone, mid sentence the guy says, "Lemme call you back, I'm about to be robbed." Long story short the robber (UN armed) asked him to run his pockets, he had no cash on his persons so the guy took his phone and pushed him down the stairs. I don't know why but I laughed for a good while when I heard this story.

I can imagine a bunch of different scenarios happening to someone but to respond "Lemme call you back, I'm about to be _" is just
laugh.gif

Yea twice, once for my white gold chain but I took two glancing blows from a brass knuckle on my nose and tooth and fought off two dudes back in the summer of 2007. Thank god for the karate and jujitsu classes I took when I was younger. After I decked one dude, the other with the knuckle after the glancing blows looked at his boy and said "let's go, I thought he was drunk."

The second time a few weeks ago next to my house some dude tried and I laughed at him and told him, "come up to my house and smile for the cameras if you're really about that life." Needless to say he #%$*%#@ out.

these stories are nothi. try gettin robbed for your chain by an antique musket (probably worth millions, used by somebody in the civil war) n then not get robbed n then end up robbing the robber for the musket. then post the story and pics of the musket to niketalk when you get home,,,,ninjahood piff
pimp.gif

Yea twice, once for my white gold chain but I took two glancing blows from a brass knuckle on my nose and tooth and fought off two dudes back in the summer of 2007. Thank god for the karate and jujitsu classes I took when I was younger. After I decked one dude, the other with the knuckle after the glancing blows looked at his boy and said "let's go, I thought he was drunk."

The second time a few weeks ago next to my house some dude tried and I laughed at him and told him, "come up to my house and smile for the cameras if you're really about that life." Needless to say he #%$*%#@ out.

these stories are nothi. try gettin robbed for your chain by an antique musket (probably worth millions, used by somebody in the civil war) n then not get robbed n then end up robbing the robber for the musket. then post the story and pics of the musket to niketalk when you get home,,,,ninjahood piff
pimp.gif

I was pickpocketed on the train once, don't know how the ef that happend, didn't tell anybody for months
Robbed for my ipod mini when I was 12, wasn't a violent event though, I pretty much just handed 3 dudes my ipod
Almost got robbed when I was 16 but resisted and got punched in the face pretty bad, they left afterward though
My car has been robbed 5 times since I bought it in december 09, but I never actually lost anything valuable from it, except the broken windows
And I got scammed on ebay in 07 for a ipod smh

I was pickpocketed on the train once, don't know how the ef that happend, didn't tell anybody for months
Robbed for my ipod mini when I was 12, wasn't a violent event though, I pretty much just handed 3 dudes my ipod
Almost got robbed when I was 16 but resisted and got punched in the face pretty bad, they left afterward though
My car has been robbed 5 times since I bought it in december 09, but I never actually lost anything valuable from it, except the broken windows

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

What car do you have?

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

What car do you have?

One time at marine world (now discovery kingdom) I was waiting for my 2 boys to get off of a ride.I was wearing my 11's, and 3 dudes were eyeing my shoes. 2 of the guys kept nudging on the other telling him to go up to me. I couldnt hear what they were saying but I knew what was up. Dude finally walks up and says " yo what size shoe wear" I had a flashback to menace II society and told him "your size" dude just said "ok" and left
laugh.gif
I could tell dude didn't want to try it and was only there because his boys were leading him on.

One time at marine world (now discovery kingdom) I was waiting for my 2 boys to get off of a ride.I was wearing my 11's, and 3 dudes were eyeing my shoes. 2 of the guys kept nudging on the other telling him to go up to me. I couldnt hear what they were saying but I knew what was up. Dude finally walks up and says " yo what size shoe wear" I had a flashback to menace II society and told him "your size" dude just said "ok" and left
laugh.gif
I could tell dude didn't want to try it and was only there because his boys were leading him on.

I forgot to write about my "experiences".. 

Never ever been Robbed in face.

I've walked almost anywhere/everywhere by myself.. 

But has never been confronted by anyone trying to steal from me.

grin.gif

But been scammed 2x using ISS ($!@%$%%##%*%+)
Ever since then, I stayed away from that site. 

eyes.gif

NT > _______ . 

I forgot to write about my "experiences".. 

Never ever been Robbed in face.

I've walked almost anywhere/everywhere by myself.. 

But has never been confronted by anyone trying to steal from me.

grin.gif

But been scammed 2x using ISS ($!@%$%%##%*%+)
Ever since then, I stayed away from that site. 

eyes.gif

NT > _______ . 

got sucker punched and robbed for my AJ 7's a while ago, dude's came back about a month or so later and apoligized because i knew their big homie, one of my homies caught one of the kids that day clocked him in the head with a baseball bat and had the ambulance pick him up

Back
Top Bottom