How many of you have gotten robbed? Vol. Almost got robbed today

The store i worked in was robbed when i was 16.. Shotgun straight in my mug shot, but thank god me, and my friends are alive. Was robbed by a football player for the high school i went to.. SMH that happened in 01 and he's still in the can, wont get out until like 2021

The store i worked in was robbed when i was 16.. Shotgun straight in my mug shot, but thank god me, and my friends are alive. Was robbed by a football player for the high school i went to.. SMH that happened in 01 and he's still in the can, wont get out until like 2021

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

was it holy water? why would they go running off like that? for some odd reason, i believe every part of your story.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

yea couple years back, i was walking home, and about a block from my house this dude walking infront of me stops and un zips his jacket and pulls out a #$**#+* rifle! dude took like $30 and bounced, i was shook. never again man.

another time this dude came up to me and said to run my pockets, he had a small looking knife, i refused and punched him in the face when i saw him starting to pull out the knife from his pocket. I get him on the ground and punch him a couple more times, and i ended up taking his knife and leaving him, just in case he tried to chase after me id have the knife.
Damn where do you live?
In San Francisco, not the best part of S.F either, walking distance from bayview/hunters point ( S.F peeps know whats good there )

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

yea couple years back, i was walking home, and about a block from my house this dude walking infront of me stops and un zips his jacket and pulls out a #$**#+* rifle! dude took like $30 and bounced, i was shook. never again man.

another time this dude came up to me and said to run my pockets, he had a small looking knife, i refused and punched him in the face when i saw him starting to pull out the knife from his pocket. I get him on the ground and punch him a couple more times, and i ended up taking his knife and leaving him, just in case he tried to chase after me id have the knife.
Damn where do you live?
In San Francisco, not the best part of S.F either, walking distance from bayview/hunters point ( S.F peeps know whats good there )

almost got robbed once.

me and my boy were walking to catch the bus to his house when i see these 2 dudes eyeing us with their hands in the pockets looking like they about to pull a knife or gun out while we were going through the alley.

as soon as i tell my dude what was going to happen, a cop car rolls by and dudes book it the other way. got my *+* on that bus with the quickness
laugh.gif

almost got robbed once.

me and my boy were walking to catch the bus to his house when i see these 2 dudes eyeing us with their hands in the pockets looking like they about to pull a knife or gun out while we were going through the alley.

as soon as i tell my dude what was going to happen, a cop car rolls by and dudes book it the other way. got my *+* on that bus with the quickness
laugh.gif

Yeah %$%* that area.
Well anyways, I was in Bart (the bay area subway) and was waiting for my train to meet up with my ex. I was bumping my iPod and I kinda see two dudes messing with some business man exiting the train. My instincts said, "watch these mutha****as", but I ignored it.
30t6p3b.gif
 So as they walked pass me, I seen one of the dudes carrying a suit bag. Then at that moment I know I #+!#%% up. Dude stopped and went up in my face saying, "let me get that pod #$*%@". I stood my ground and just looked him in the eye, felt like that stand-off lasted forever. Until his boy pulled out the shotty and pointed it to my kidneys. Dude grabbed it while I had it on my pocket so I grabbed it too. I was stronger than him so I kinda started pulling him. But his boy grabbed my backpack(which I put down earlier ready to fight) and said "give up the pod #$*%@ or you ain't getting this back". So I let the other dude have the iPod and they dropped my back and dipped. I walked towards them as they walked up the steps but one of the dudes turned around and tapped his gun and shook his head no towards me. I was heated, in fact, now that I look back at it, I should have followed them and sicked a cop on them or whooped their *$% and grabbed the gun when they weren't looking.

Yeah %$%* that area.
Well anyways, I was in Bart (the bay area subway) and was waiting for my train to meet up with my ex. I was bumping my iPod and I kinda see two dudes messing with some business man exiting the train. My instincts said, "watch these mutha****as", but I ignored it.
30t6p3b.gif
 So as they walked pass me, I seen one of the dudes carrying a suit bag. Then at that moment I know I #+!#%% up. Dude stopped and went up in my face saying, "let me get that pod #$*%@". I stood my ground and just looked him in the eye, felt like that stand-off lasted forever. Until his boy pulled out the shotty and pointed it to my kidneys. Dude grabbed it while I had it on my pocket so I grabbed it too. I was stronger than him so I kinda started pulling him. But his boy grabbed my backpack(which I put down earlier ready to fight) and said "give up the pod #$*%@ or you ain't getting this back". So I let the other dude have the iPod and they dropped my back and dipped. I walked towards them as they walked up the steps but one of the dudes turned around and tapped his gun and shook his head no towards me. I was heated, in fact, now that I look back at it, I should have followed them and sicked a cop on them or whooped their *$% and grabbed the gun when they weren't looking.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Yeah %$%* that area.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
 what station was this at?

Yeah %$%* that area.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

never have, i've had attempts but they were unsuccessful.

i carry a pretty big blade on me now when i go out, so if anyone were to ever attempt robbing me without a gun now, i would carve my initals in their face and proceed to rob them and tell them to remember my face.

dudes are thirsty though, i can't wait to get a registered handgun this summer so i can rightfully protect myself if someone attempts some funny stuff in the future

never have, i've had attempts but they were unsuccessful.

i carry a pretty big blade on me now when i go out, so if anyone were to ever attempt robbing me without a gun now, i would carve my initals in their face and proceed to rob them and tell them to remember my face.

dudes are thirsty though, i can't wait to get a registered handgun this summer so i can rightfully protect myself if someone attempts some funny stuff in the future

I made a thread about it late January. Got a call from the cops while I was in my dorm at school. They said the theif broke in when none of my parents were home.

Took the PS3
mad.gif
, 36' HDTV
mad.gif
and the library of games
30t6p3b.gif
. I hide my stuff when I go away from now on
frown.gif

I made a thread about it late January. Got a call from the cops while I was in my dorm at school. They said the theif broke in when none of my parents were home.

Took the PS3
mad.gif
, 36' HDTV
mad.gif
and the library of games
30t6p3b.gif
. I hide my stuff when I go away from now on
frown.gif

Ayo, where that dude that got robbed for some kicks but fought back with a hammer? 
laugh.gif

Someone find that thread.

Ayo, where that dude that got robbed for some kicks but fought back with a hammer? 
laugh.gif

Someone find that thread.

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Yeah %$%* that area.
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
24th and Mission. I was pissed because I always trusted that station. They probably thought I wasn't going to do anything because I had an Academy Art portfolio bag. The whole time in my head I was hoping that the train operator would radio something or bystanders would $$#*++! go the station agent to call a damn cop or something.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom