How many of you have gotten robbed? Vol. Almost got robbed today

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU
Yeah %$%* that area.
Well anyways, I was in Bart (the bay area subway) and was waiting for my train to meet up with my ex. I was bumping my iPod and I kinda see two dudes messing with some business man exiting the train. My instincts said, "watch these mutha****as", but I ignored it.
30t6p3b.gif
 So as they walked pass me, I seen one of the dudes carrying a suit bag. Then at that moment I know I #+!#%% up. Dude stopped and went up in my face saying, "let me get that pod #$*%@". I stood my ground and just looked him in the eye, felt like that stand-off lasted forever. Until his boy pulled out the shotty and pointed it to my kidneys. Dude grabbed it while I had it on my pocket so I grabbed it too. I was stronger than him so I kinda started pulling him. But his boy grabbed my backpack(which I put down earlier ready to fight) and said "give up the pod #$*%@ or you ain't getting this back". So I let the other dude have the iPod and they dropped my back and dipped. I walked towards them as they walked up the steps but one of the dudes turned around and tapped his gun and shook his head no towards me. I was heated, in fact, now that I look back at it, I should have followed them and sicked a cop on them or whooped their *$% and grabbed the gun when they weren't looking.
eek.gif
 what station was this at?
24th and Mission. I was pissed because I always trusted that station. They probably thought I wasn't going to do anything because I had an Academy Art portfolio bag. The whole time in my head I was hoping that the train operator would radio something or bystanders would $$#*++! go the station agent to call a damn cop or something.
laugh.gif

Yeah %$%* that area.
Well anyways, I was in Bart (the bay area subway) and was waiting for my train to meet up with my ex. I was bumping my iPod and I kinda see two dudes messing with some business man exiting the train. My instincts said, "watch these mutha****as", but I ignored it.
30t6p3b.gif
 So as they walked pass me, I seen one of the dudes carrying a suit bag. Then at that moment I know I #+!#%% up. Dude stopped and went up in my face saying, "let me get that pod #$*%@". I stood my ground and just looked him in the eye, felt like that stand-off lasted forever. Until his boy pulled out the shotty and pointed it to my kidneys. Dude grabbed it while I had it on my pocket so I grabbed it too. I was stronger than him so I kinda started pulling him. But his boy grabbed my backpack(which I put down earlier ready to fight) and said "give up the pod #$*%@ or you ain't getting this back". So I let the other dude have the iPod and they dropped my back and dipped. I walked towards them as they walked up the steps but one of the dudes turned around and tapped his gun and shook his head no towards me. I was heated, in fact, now that I look back at it, I should have followed them and sicked a cop on them or whooped their *$% and grabbed the gun when they weren't looking.
eek.gif
24th and Mission. I was pissed because I always trusted that station. They probably thought I wasn't going to do anything because I had an Academy Art portfolio bag. The whole time in my head I was hoping that the train operator would radio something or bystanders would $$#*++! go the station agent to call a damn cop or something.
laugh.gif

So you are ready to die or get blasted over an iPod?  I don't get it man
grin.gif
  Sounds like you done watched too much Walker Texas Ranger or something.  2 guys and 1 with a gun > your hands.

Yeah %$%* that area.
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
  Sounds like you done watched too much Walker Texas Ranger or something.  2 guys and 1 with a gun > your hands.

In San Francisco, not the best part of S.F either, walking distance from bayview/hunters point ( S.F peeps know whats good there )
Yeah %*+! that area.
30t6p3b.gif
 So as they walked pass me, I seen one of the dudes carrying a suit bag. Then at that moment I know I *@#*%$ up. Dude stopped and went up in my face saying, "let me get that pod ##@+%". I stood my ground and just looked him in the eye, felt like that stand-off lasted forever. Until his boy pulled out the shotty and pointed it to my kidneys. Dude grabbed it while I had it on my pocket so I grabbed it too. I was stronger than him so I kinda started pulling him. But his boy grabbed my backpack(which I put down earlier ready to fight) and said "give up the pod ##@+% or you ain't getting this back". So I let the other dude have the iPod and they dropped my back and dipped. I walked towards them as they walked up the steps but one of the dudes turned around and tapped his gun and shook his head no towards me. I was heated, in fact, now that I look back at it, I should have followed them and sicked a cop on them or whooped their #$! and grabbed the gun when they weren't looking.

you made the right choice.

anything else would have been $%+%%$* ******ed

In San Francisco, not the best part of S.F either, walking distance from bayview/hunters point ( S.F peeps know whats good there )
Yeah %*+! that area.
30t6p3b.gif
 So as they walked pass me, I seen one of the dudes carrying a suit bag. Then at that moment I know I *@#*%$ up. Dude stopped and went up in my face saying, "let me get that pod ##@+%". I stood my ground and just looked him in the eye, felt like that stand-off lasted forever. Until his boy pulled out the shotty and pointed it to my kidneys. Dude grabbed it while I had it on my pocket so I grabbed it too. I was stronger than him so I kinda started pulling him. But his boy grabbed my backpack(which I put down earlier ready to fight) and said "give up the pod ##@+% or you ain't getting this back". So I let the other dude have the iPod and they dropped my back and dipped. I walked towards them as they walked up the steps but one of the dudes turned around and tapped his gun and shook his head no towards me. I was heated, in fact, now that I look back at it, I should have followed them and sicked a cop on them or whooped their #$! and grabbed the gun when they weren't looking.

you made the right choice.

anything else would have been $%+%%$* ******ed

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

eek.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

i share the same sentiment, although i doubt most of those stickup kids would pull the trigger in a situation like that and the gun is just there to make things easier for them as a scare tactic im not gambling my life over an ipod if their strapped and i don't have a burner on me.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

eek.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

i share the same sentiment, although i doubt most of those stickup kids would pull the trigger in a situation like that and the gun is just there to make things easier for them as a scare tactic im not gambling my life over an ipod if their strapped and i don't have a burner on me.

TruthGetsBusy wrote:
grin.gif

I wasn't entirely sure if they had a shotgun in that suit bag and as for me grabbing the iPod and tugging back, it was a heat of the moment sort of thing until his boy grabbed my bag which brought me back to reality. It was just tough to just let my stuff go like that without a fight, it's complicated to explain. But my girl calmed me down when I got to her place, I started reverting to back to my philosophy that everything happens for a reason and I'm sure they got theirs.

TruthGetsBusy wrote:
grin.gif

I wasn't entirely sure if they had a shotgun in that suit bag and as for me grabbing the iPod and tugging back, it was a heat of the moment sort of thing until his boy grabbed my bag which brought me back to reality. It was just tough to just let my stuff go like that without a fight, it's complicated to explain. But my girl calmed me down when I got to her place, I started reverting to back to my philosophy that everything happens for a reason and I'm sure they got theirs.

I was walking to school once (high school, I was a sophomore) and this dude just straight up came up to me out of the woodworks and said some #$! like 'yo lemme get your money', just straight up 
laugh.gif
I was confused and never had to deal with robbery before but I bluntly said 'No', that was the first thing that came to mind.

His boys came out and they were curious about my reaction and me standing my ground and they asked me if I was Albanian. I said I was and then they apologized and back off.

FYI im not albanian 
roll.gif
. I am light skinned though and that was when the ABI was kinda hot in the Bronx.

I was walking to school once (high school, I was a sophomore) and this dude just straight up came up to me out of the woodworks and said some #$! like 'yo lemme get your money', just straight up 
laugh.gif
I was confused and never had to deal with robbery before but I bluntly said 'No', that was the first thing that came to mind.

His boys came out and they were curious about my reaction and me standing my ground and they asked me if I was Albanian. I said I was and then they apologized and back off.

FYI im not albanian 
roll.gif
. I am light skinned though and that was when the ABI was kinda hot in the Bronx.

Never been robbed, but dudes broke into my house when my mom was alone in the morning. Held her at gunpoint, took my Mac, bro's laptop, like $25000 of mom's jewels and some random watches of mine. Tried to take the TV's, but I guess they felt like they didn't have enough time. House was a mess, though, and mom's been mad paranoid ever since.

Never been robbed, but dudes broke into my house when my mom was alone in the morning. Held her at gunpoint, took my Mac, bro's laptop, like $25000 of mom's jewels and some random watches of mine. Tried to take the TV's, but I guess they felt like they didn't have enough time. House was a mess, though, and mom's been mad paranoid ever since.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

never have, i've had attempts but they were unsuccessful.

i carry a pretty big blade on me now when i go out, so if anyone were to ever attempt robbing me without a gun now, i would carve my initals in their face and proceed to rob them and tell them to remember my face.

dudes are thirsty though, i can't wait to get a registered handgun this summer so i can rightfully protect myself if someone attempts some funny stuff in the future

You're out here in LA though right? How do you plan on getting a concealed carry permit.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

never have, i've had attempts but they were unsuccessful.

i carry a pretty big blade on me now when i go out, so if anyone were to ever attempt robbing me without a gun now, i would carve my initals in their face and proceed to rob them and tell them to remember my face.

dudes are thirsty though, i can't wait to get a registered handgun this summer so i can rightfully protect myself if someone attempts some funny stuff in the future

You're out here in LA though right? How do you plan on getting a concealed carry permit.

Once a brotha done broke in my house and I robbed him. - Big L

Nah, but I live in a part of Richmond VA that has a very high robbery rate. Several of my neighbors were robbed a few weeks ago. I'm fairly certain we've had some people try our house a few times but our dog scares them off.

Once I was walking my dog with my girl through a relatively bad part on the way to a park and I was walking and a guy was in the cut hidden. Walked past and he took a step out from his hiding spot and my dog went HAM. I know for a fact if I didn't have my dog he would have tried us.

Guard/Protection Dogs >>>>>>

Once a brotha done broke in my house and I robbed him. - Big L

Nah, but I live in a part of Richmond VA that has a very high robbery rate. Several of my neighbors were robbed a few weeks ago. I'm fairly certain we've had some people try our house a few times but our dog scares them off.

Once I was walking my dog with my girl through a relatively bad part on the way to a park and I was walking and a guy was in the cut hidden. Walked past and he took a step out from his hiding spot and my dog went HAM. I know for a fact if I didn't have my dog he would have tried us.

Guard/Protection Dogs >>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom