How many of you have gotten robbed? Vol. Almost got robbed today

Luckily, I've haven't been robbed... yet
nerd.gif
.  If you have a permit to carry a handgun and you shoot someone that tries to rob you, can you get charged with murder?...

Luckily, I've haven't been robbed... yet
nerd.gif
.  If you have a permit to carry a handgun and you shoot someone that tries to rob you, can you get charged with murder?...

i got robbed at gunpoint when i was like 12-13. sum girl i used to talk to got mad at me & sent her cousin to fight me. i thought we was just gon fight, then he pulled out a pistol & i froze up & he took my *#$!. he gave everything back in a couple days tho. i got jumped & robbed whole hood on 1 when i was like 15 too. i was in the wrong hood wit the wrong folks & when *#$! popped off the dudes i was wit left me so i had to defend myself against like 15+ dudes

i got robbed at gunpoint when i was like 12-13. sum girl i used to talk to got mad at me & sent her cousin to fight me. i thought we was just gon fight, then he pulled out a pistol & i froze up & he took my *#$!. he gave everything back in a couple days tho. i got jumped & robbed whole hood on 1 when i was like 15 too. i was in the wrong hood wit the wrong folks & when *#$! popped off the dudes i was wit left me so i had to defend myself against like 15+ dudes

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i share the same sentiment, although i doubt most of those stickup kids would pull the trigger in a situation like that and the gun is just there to make things easier for them as a scare tactic im not gambling my life over an ipod if their strapped and i don't have a burner on me.
These stick up kids are idiots.  They are willing to murder over $10 bucks.  It's a jungle out here.  Drive by's into crowds of people hitting women and kids. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i share the same sentiment, although i doubt most of those stickup kids would pull the trigger in a situation like that and the gun is just there to make things easier for them as a scare tactic im not gambling my life over an ipod if their strapped and i don't have a burner on me.
These stick up kids are idiots.  They are willing to murder over $10 bucks.  It's a jungle out here.  Drive by's into crowds of people hitting women and kids. 

never been rob but if someone tell me to run my shoes and depending on what i got on that day, I'm ready to die for a couple of them
laugh.gif

never been rob but if someone tell me to run my shoes and depending on what i got on that day, I'm ready to die for a couple of them
laugh.gif

been robbed once but had several attempts...

-house i used to live in got robbed when i wasn't there. stole mad @%%% including a safe with some bonds, my birth certificate, a 40" tv, watches, cameras, etc. etc.
-where i live now !%+%#% knocked on the door. i look through the peephole and could see two !%+%#%, one trying to move off to the side so i couldn't see him and the other trying to move the other way. i guess i was supposed to open the door after asking who is it and nobody answering in which they would rush me at gunpoint and take whatever i have in here.
-some %%%%% flashed a light through the peephole awhile back.
-i was at a bodega on hillside av and some %%%%% tried to run up on me. i turned around and he went the opposite direction.
etc. etc.

had an aunt get robbed at gunpoint in lic a few months ago. the guy pistol whipped her after she fought back.

a knife won't cut it. been telling my girl that i'ma prepare for these clowns out here so if she doesn't feel comfortable with that then ey...but she does, so...

been robbed once but had several attempts...

-house i used to live in got robbed when i wasn't there. stole mad @%%% including a safe with some bonds, my birth certificate, a 40" tv, watches, cameras, etc. etc.
-where i live now !%+%#% knocked on the door. i look through the peephole and could see two !%+%#%, one trying to move off to the side so i couldn't see him and the other trying to move the other way. i guess i was supposed to open the door after asking who is it and nobody answering in which they would rush me at gunpoint and take whatever i have in here.
-some %%%%% flashed a light through the peephole awhile back.
-i was at a bodega on hillside av and some %%%%% tried to run up on me. i turned around and he went the opposite direction.
etc. etc.

had an aunt get robbed at gunpoint in lic a few months ago. the guy pistol whipped her after she fought back.

a knife won't cut it. been telling my girl that i'ma prepare for these clowns out here so if she doesn't feel comfortable with that then ey...but she does, so...

Who's the NTer that got robbed at knife point while at his friend's house and then left and locked the door behind him (coincidentally his friends disappeared right before the robbery). I wonder if there are any updates on that.

Who's the NTer that got robbed at knife point while at his friend's house and then left and locked the door behind him (coincidentally his friends disappeared right before the robbery). I wonder if there are any updates on that.

Back
Top Bottom