How many of you have gotten robbed? Vol. Almost got robbed today

got sucker punched and robbed for my AJ 7's a while ago, dude's came back about a month or so later and apoligized because i knew their big homie, one of my homies caught one of the kids that day clocked him in the head with a baseball bat and had the ambulance pick him up

Originally Posted by tobiastorgenson

these stories are nothi. try gettin robbed for your chain by an antique musket (probably worth millions, used by somebody in the civil war) n then not get robbed n then end up robbing the robber for the musket. then post the story and pics of the musket to niketalk when you get home,,,,ninjahood piff
pimp.gif
I never heard the actual story behind this, anybody know?

Originally Posted by tobiastorgenson

these stories are nothi. try gettin robbed for your chain by an antique musket (probably worth millions, used by somebody in the civil war) n then not get robbed n then end up robbing the robber for the musket. then post the story and pics of the musket to niketalk when you get home,,,,ninjahood piff
pimp.gif
I never heard the actual story behind this, anybody know?

I got robbed in middle school one time.
2 dudes crept up behind me and tapped my shoulder, as soon as I turned around I get socked in the face and get beaten.

I woke up like 3 minutes later with a mean %#+ headache in front of the cafeteria, missing my lunch money.

Also not me but one time my boy was walking down the street and 5 dudes got out of a car and tried to rob him, as soon as he said no and kept walking they punched him in the back of the head. He turned around and dropped the dude who hit him and then they tried to jump him but he ended up dropping all of them, then they pulled a gun and busted at him and he took off running and hopping fences 
laugh.gif

I got robbed in middle school one time.
2 dudes crept up behind me and tapped my shoulder, as soon as I turned around I get socked in the face and get beaten.

I woke up like 3 minutes later with a mean %#+ headache in front of the cafeteria, missing my lunch money.

Also not me but one time my boy was walking down the street and 5 dudes got out of a car and tried to rob him, as soon as he said no and kept walking they punched him in the back of the head. He turned around and dropped the dude who hit him and then they tried to jump him but he ended up dropping all of them, then they pulled a gun and busted at him and he took off running and hopping fences 
laugh.gif

Those dudes was not real stick up kids 3 dudes and they left with nothing they need a How to for dummies book...But thankfully u made it out safely I had the barrel of a gun on the tip of my nose I saw where the term "life flashes in front of your eyes" originated...

Those dudes was not real stick up kids 3 dudes and they left with nothing they need a How to for dummies book...But thankfully u made it out safely I had the barrel of a gun on the tip of my nose I saw where the term "life flashes in front of your eyes" originated...

yea couple years back, i was walking home, and about a block from my house this dude walking infront of me stops and un zips his jacket and pulls out a #$**#+* rifle! dude took like $30 and bounced, i was shook. never again man.

another time this dude came up to me and said to run my pockets, he had a small looking knife, i refused and punched him in the face when i saw him starting to pull out the knife from his pocket. I get him on the ground and punch him a couple more times, and i ended up taking his knife and leaving him, just in case he tried to chase after me id have the knife.

yea couple years back, i was walking home, and about a block from my house this dude walking infront of me stops and un zips his jacket and pulls out a #$**#+* rifle! dude took like $30 and bounced, i was shook. never again man.

another time this dude came up to me and said to run my pockets, he had a small looking knife, i refused and punched him in the face when i saw him starting to pull out the knife from his pocket. I get him on the ground and punch him a couple more times, and i ended up taking his knife and leaving him, just in case he tried to chase after me id have the knife.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Damn where do you live?

Damn where do you live?

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Damn where do you live?
Same question here.
But a few weeks back maybe a month I was selling my T2i Rebel on craigslist, and some guy calls we meet up.

The guy pulls out a gun (it was real and loaded) and runs back to his car. I was so shaken that I couldn't make out the license plate or car model.

They are still investigation, hopefully they catch these guys because that just sucks. Especially since I'm a girl, I hate being taken advantage of.

Damn where do you live?
Same question here.
But a few weeks back maybe a month I was selling my T2i Rebel on craigslist, and some guy calls we meet up.

The guy pulls out a gun (it was real and loaded) and runs back to his car. I was so shaken that I couldn't make out the license plate or car model.

They are still investigation, hopefully they catch these guys because that just sucks. Especially since I'm a girl, I hate being taken advantage of.

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

Damn where do you live?
Same question here.

Now where do you live? What race was he, I'd guess Black..

Sorry to hear that, Inbox me if you need someone to talk to.

Damn where do you live?
Same question here.

Damn where do you live?
Same question here.

wth?

Damn where do you live?
Same question here.

wth?

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Same question here.

wth?
Yeah, I said it. And I'm black.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Same question here.

wth?
Yeah, I said it. And I'm black.

Back
Top Bottom