How many of you still rock Jordan's?

The only pair I have left are the new DMP Bred 1s
frown.gif

Chucks, stansmiths, vans , and jacks for daily casual footwear and jordans, penny's, dunks and 1s whenever I feel like.

Well I havent bought a pair of shoes in four years, I keep all my shoes in good condition so I'll probably be wearing them forever if anything just to save money

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Raises hand. I feel like alot of people have switched up the style and wear more casual shoes like chucks, steve maddens, vans, etc. Obviously these are not high class casual shoes but more simplistic and casual than basketball sneakers. I still wear Jordans and Im 20 but I feel that I see fewer people rocking them these days, maybe due to 'maturity?' What about you guys?
this is happeninn because people are still in recession mode and those styles are alot more affordable then jordans

i concur. everyone wanna rock converses now its wack man

Well I havent bought a pair of shoes in four years, I keep all my shoes in good condition so I'll probably be wearing them forever if anything just to save money

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Raises hand. I feel like alot of people have switched up the style and wear more casual shoes like chucks, steve maddens, vans, etc. Obviously these are not high class casual shoes but more simplistic and casual than basketball sneakers. I still wear Jordans and Im 20 but I feel that I see fewer people rocking them these days, maybe due to 'maturity?' What about you guys?
this is happeninn because people are still in recession mode and those styles are alot more affordable then jordans

i concur. everyone wanna rock converses now its wack man

Chucks, stansmiths, vans , and jacks for daily casual footwear and jordans, penny's, dunks and 1s whenever I feel like.

i haven't been wearing them as much as i use to the last 3 years now got rid of a lot of i do regret the the Olympic 7s anyone who got them in a 10.5 holla at the kid, But i feel like i go on spurts now with jordans im 26 now so i feel like a lot of them are for high school kids and kids under 23. I was more excited to buy polo boots this winter than the cool Grey XI

http://photobucket.com/images/polo boots

i haven't been wearing them as much as i use to the last 3 years now got rid of a lot of i do regret the the Olympic 7s anyone who got them in a 10.5 holla at the kid, But i feel like i go on spurts now with jordans im 26 now so i feel like a lot of them are for high school kids and kids under 23. I was more excited to buy polo boots this winter than the cool Grey XI

http://photobucket.com/images/polo boots

Too damn broke to afford nikes and jordans. Vans and converses are the wave for me right now

Too damn broke to afford nikes and jordans. Vans and converses are the wave for me right now

I'm sittin here wearin some southpole jeans and some steal toe boots

I don't care about trends I wear what the heck I wana

Yes I still wear jordans

I'm sittin here wearin some southpole jeans and some steal toe boots

I don't care about trends I wear what the heck I wana

Yes I still wear jordans

stopped rockin j's since two years ago. Im in the process of selling all of my sneakers.

Mostly chucks and vans. My 18/19's get some wear though. Cant get down with the boat shoes though

stopped rockin j's since two years ago. Im in the process of selling all of my sneakers.

Mostly chucks and vans. My 18/19's get some wear though. Cant get down with the boat shoes though

Back
Top Bottom