How many rich niketalkers are there? Any rich nters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have $ in my pocket.

Food in my cabinets.

A roof over my head.

My parents are both alive and have helped me throughout.

About to graduate college.

I have a car, too (that works, with gas).

Throughout my 21 years ive also been able to splurge on kicks, clothes, and
pimp.gif

I have like > 500$ in my checking account and nothing saved but I consider myself rich.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

No one in the jewellery thread has posted a Vacheron Constantine before. In fact, most of us in there aren't rich..just made sacrifices and saved to buy certian things. For example, Frank Mucus still lives at home and eats Ramen Noodles for dinner.

Ramen + egg + that rooster hot sauce =
pimp.gif

It's hard out here man. Gas is $4.59 for that premium for my whips. I'm living that Mitch from Paid in Full lifestyle. Got the fresh car, kicks, jewelry, but come back to the slums to rest my head.

Originally Posted by NooEra

I have $ in my pocket.

Food in my cabinets.

A roof over my head.

pimp.gif

I have like > 500$ in my checking account and nothing saved but I consider myself rich.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*family feud voice* good answer good answer

Originally Posted by DJ MAC

Originally Posted by NooEra

I have $ in my pocket.

Food in my cabinets.

A roof over my head.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Best reply in this thread, point blank. Thanks man
scratch that brudda
having the famb and all is good

i'm trying to have racks upon racks upon racks...

money = happiness...

it might change later in life, but i think that having this mindset keeps me hungry.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought yall knew all NTers are rich.

I will say somebody made me laugh in the Ikea house thread when he said he already bough 4 of them and have them in different parts of the country
laugh.gif
Something like LA, NY, ATL, etc.

No one in the jewellery thread has posted a Vacheron Constantine before. In fact, most of us in there aren't rich..just made sacrifices and saved to buy certian things. For example, Frank Mucus still lives at home and eats Ramen Noodles for dinner.
This. Not necessarily really that well-off, but in a better situation than others. We work hard to be able to afford to get what we want.
Still really surprised at NTers dropping >$200 on just a pair of sneakers, though. 
sick.gif

I'm only in HS, so I don't really have my own personal wealth, but my parents make six figures. $125k-$150k annually before taxes and whatnot. I have good health, a nice house in a great neighborhood, good food, nice clothes, a selection of shoes, friends, and I have the luxury of traveling around the world. What more could one want?

RFX or w/e his name is
laugh.gif
and Thockey are rich plus Ben bawra and that one dude with the G wagon.

dont know how i forgot some dudes names SMH

Originally Posted by Nktran001

4 nail shops

6 restaurants

2 car shops

grin.gif
pimp.gif
if true.... dat viet hustla blood....

As for me, i'm doing OK. Been on my own for 2 years since college, just been stacking & working on my first real estate investment.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

raises hand.

*disclaimer- Supermanblue79's current net worth was measured on the 1930's US income scale for the purposes of this thread.*
Mine was measured on the scale from the 1800's my man. Its rough out here with gas at almost $4 
30t6p3b.gif

Damn! Almost? We strugglin. Its 4.29 right now. 
By the way I'm the real black Donald Trump. Richer than most. 
pimp.gif

All in fun, really, I am no better than anyone else. 

And for future reference, most likely nobody is going to claim their wealth on this board, what will it do? It will just make people call ducktales and ask for proof, to prove to other people how much money we/they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom