How many times do y'all have sex? Vol. Serious Relationship

Man when we first started dating it was like twice-three times a day.

2 years later, we live together and I'm lucky if it's 3-5 a week
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

(-_- )
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]drought i assume?[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]....there's plenty water over here[/color]
wink.gif

when i was with my girl this summer id say like 1-2 times a week at first, then it maxed out to about 6 a week...she started off a virgin now she a hoodrat
smh.gif

Funny... my roomate was talking about his friend back home.

He has a girl and all and the sex is consistent. But when he can't get any, he turns to the fleshlight. lollll

Irony?

Originally Posted by gboy1230

i wanna say whenever the feeling urges haha having kids doesnt help cuz we could really be like we use to...

then

"hey i got this itch wanna scatch"

"sure come here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
"

now ...

"you ready for it"

"yes, but wait for the kids to sleep"
smh.gif
smh.gif

haha its all good tho
laugh.gif
True, ya kids be @%#@ blockin low key
laugh.gif

But my girl stingy so I just be chillin. But as soon as I don't wanna have sex she thinkin I'm gettin it from somewhere else
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

...she started off a virgin now she a hoodrat
smh.gif

huh??????? im assuming you mean shes open now and loves sex...why does that make her a hoodrat?

I have sex with my girl damn near everyday. Excluding days she is on her monthly.

before we lived together... everyday (i earned my red wings aslo, so those days too)... now that we live together... maybe 3 times a week... major slip!

Originally Posted by FedExciter

smh.gif

huh??????? im assuming you mean shes open now and loves sex...why does that make her a hoodrat?
nah, she been $*!$$# mad dudes since i got done with her. from what i heard....
tryin to make me jealous by letting her bootyhole get loose? ok...

Ive been with my wife for almost 5 years. We've been married for 4 months. When we first started dating it was like everyday, then it dwindled to everyother day maybe. Now it is at a steady 3 or 4 times a week. We both work the exact same schedule and our jobs are pretty demanding. Weekends usually wind upevery night (Friday, Sat, Sun) and during the week its usually once or twice.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

My wife is 7 months pregnant right now = 0 times per week

My friend had the same problem. Actually the baby is 2 months now and he still doesn't get none like that...

I'm glad I don't have that problem. I mean We dont do it like we used to but i still get some a few times a week...

Do you know the sex of the baby yet???

Originally Posted by FedExciter

smh.gif

nah, she been $*!$$# mad dudes since i got done with her. from what i heard....
tryin to make me jealous by letting her bootyhole get loose? ok...

Pics?

Back
Top Bottom