How many times do y'all have sex? Vol. Serious Relationship

4-10 times a week... depending on when we see each other. we are both full time students and he works, been together a year.

If you can count then there's an issue...that's supposed to just happen whenever and wherever

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Originally Posted by NiPxD

The first 3-4 months of the relationship = almost everyday, sometimes even twice

Later down the road = when i feel like it
laugh.gif
Wat ^^ said. I feel like this is sooo true These days I just dont feel like smashin all the time

for me its just a matter of matching my free time with shorty's...lately its been difficult
smh.gif

The first 3-4 months of the relationship = almost everyday, sometimes even twice

laugh.gif
So true...

Originally Posted by McL0vin

laugh.gif
Wat ^^ said. I feel like this is sooo true These days I just dont feel like smashin all the time
smh.gif
QFT... +@#% just doesnt be that special anymore... at first you be like
devil.gif
on the late night or maybe even afternoon tip. now you be like
eyes.gif
aight....

either way in the end it feels like
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by gboy1230

i wanna say whenever the feeling urges haha having kids doesnt help cuz we could really be like we use to...

then

"hey i got this itch wanna scatch"

"sure come here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
"

now ...

"you ready for it"

"yes, but wait for the kids to sleep"
smh.gif
smh.gif

haha its all good tho
laugh.gif
True, ya kids be @%#@ blockin low key
laugh.gif

But my girl stingy so I just be chillin. But as soon as I don't wanna have sex she thinkin I'm gettin it from somewhere else
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

when i first got with my ex it was 4-5 times a day for a while, then slowed down to about 2 or 3, then to about 1 or 2 times a week, i smash JO's everyday though, one or more.

indifferent.gif
Duke is lying straight through his teeth
laugh.gif

this past weekend with my "girl" like 15 times.... and when she is not around like twice a week with jumpoffs

from my experience...

once a week for matured people.

2/3 a week for being healthy.

once a day = OD / immatured people

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

when i first got with my ex it was 4-5 times a day for a while, then slowed down to about 2 or 3, then to about 1 or 2 times a week, i smash JO's everyday though, one or more.

indifferent.gif
Duke is lying straight through his teeth
laugh.gif
right, sorry about your unfortunate luck with women if you ain't smashing, ain't nothin' to lie about my dude, i'm barely 18 fullof stamina and gettin' my numbers up.
pimp.gif

just like many others im sure it used to be about 3 times a day when we first got together but 5 years later, with a 3 year old and now its like two or threetimes a week. Every once in a while we will go through a spell where its more, but im 30 and barely even care anymore haha.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

from my experience...

once a week for matured people.

2/3 a week for being healthy.

once a day = OD / immatured people
That's probably one of the dumbest statements i've read on NT

Thanks for the morning laugh

Back
Top Bottom