How many times have you changed your fav jays?

I always find myself switching what my fav jays are, this happens to anyone else and how many times has it happened?

mines went from II's, III's, V's, and now I'm on the VI's heavy especially if everthing goes as planned for the 2010.

it sounds like your fav jay whatever comes out that year lol. my fav jay has always been the black and red 13

I've changed one time and that was back in 1988 and it's been the same for 21 years.

369695723.jpg

Mine will always be the White/Cement 3's. After I saw those in the dunk contest in '88 I've never liked a shoe more.

I have not necessarily changed my favorite J's...still love the V's, but I have changed my mind on others that I purchased. I find that recently I wantto sell some of my older J's because I do not like the color anymore or the OG colors came out and I had to get those. I also do not wear them which iscrazy, I know, but the thought of getting them dirty is too much.

For Sale: DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Retro X Black/White, DS OG XVI Gingers, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS XVIII White/Royal Blue, NDS Retro XI LowWhite/University Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red

Up until the playoff 13 released mines was columbia 11.really I don't have a "grail" jordan.too many 2 choose from

I have never changed my favorite Air Jordan (black/red XIV).

With that said, I have changed the Jordan I most coveted. After acquiring several pairs of the XIV's I switched to the white/cement III's. With 2 pairsof those it was the black/cement III's.

Favorite Jordan has a bigger difference than what Jordan you want most.

I do agree with OP because I have changed my favorite Jordan based on total love for alot of the OG colorway Air Jordans that I grew up with....

The black metallic V's were the first Jordan shoe I absolutely wanted but never got...the following year, I had love for the VI's but never had a paireither...until the VII released...

First Air Jordan was the Bordeauxs....followed shortly by the Hares...so for me it's a 3 way tie between the black metallics, bordeaux's, andhares..
grin.gif

when i first got into J's i think my favs were Concord XI's just because everyone else liked them...

But i've changed to Wht/Red XII's and i don't think i will ever change again

i could never choose between the true blue 3s and wht/cement 4s, but its always been those two.

My first Js were XIIIs, they will always be my favorites, far and away. I do sometimes find myself noticing different aspects of other shoes and liking themmore or less, or will beast on a particular pair for a while until I ultimately wind up buying them.

Since 88/89....the minute I put on the True Brue III's and played H.S. Ball in them....it was all over!
Without a doubt my Favorite Jay of all time and not a chance that will ever change....

i agree with a lot of you...
once your favorite J originally released - it pretty much stays your favorite J

another good example, i think, of the general contrast between the old crowd and the new

mine is the 5, because that is when Js "peaked" in my book. the 6 was aiight, and I did cop
but when the 7 dropped with no nike air, no air bubble, etc...it re-affirmed the 5 as my fav

though i put the 3 and the 4 in with my "top 3"

the "it sounds like your fav jay whatever comes out that year" line is very funny

Back
Top Bottom