How many times in your life will you find THE ONE?

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

you guys dont understand the question. The question states how many times will find THE ONE. Like the girl that blows you away and your absolutely in love with her and you feel that she is wifey material
infatuation

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

you guys dont understand the question. The question states how many times will find THE ONE. Like the girl that blows you away and your absolutely in love with her and you feel that she is wifey material
infatuation

I don't think people are like puzzle pieces fam. There's no one person for everyone.

I don't think people are like puzzle pieces fam. There's no one person for everyone.

never. 

there is no such thing as "the one"

no one Will ever fulfill your every requirement/need to make you feel the happiest. youre gonna always settle, just up to you on how much youre willing to settle for

never. 

there is no such thing as "the one"

no one Will ever fulfill your every requirement/need to make you feel the happiest. youre gonna always settle, just up to you on how much youre willing to settle for

Like Sonny always said, "youre only allowed 3 great ones in life..."

Sonny was unfortunate in that he had all 3 when he was a young man.

Like Sonny always said, "youre only allowed 3 great ones in life..."

Sonny was unfortunate in that he had all 3 when he was a young man.

as many as you want, I'm sure you've purchased the pedestal already so you are set

You haven't found the one person that's gonna turn you inside out and make you feel glee yet? The person you can trust no matter what and won't let you down? The person that you can trust be loyal to and invest all your time in............ the one is you homie! Look in the mirror, there isn't one person on the planet outside of yourself that is gonna complete fulfill you for eternity. Stop watching Disney movies its real out here son!

as many as you want, I'm sure you've purchased the pedestal already so you are set

You haven't found the one person that's gonna turn you inside out and make you feel glee yet? The person you can trust no matter what and won't let you down? The person that you can trust be loyal to and invest all your time in............ the one is you homie! Look in the mirror, there isn't one person on the planet outside of yourself that is gonna complete fulfill you for eternity. Stop watching Disney movies its real out here son!

Back
Top Bottom