How much does Jordan Make?

I was wondering how much does Jordan Brand make on a yearly basis and from that how much profit does Michael Jordan receive? If this is already know fact mybad for making the topic.

I was wondering how much does Jordan Brand make on a yearly basis and from that how much profit does Michael Jordan receive? If this is already know fact mybad for making the topic.

Don't quote me on this, but I think when Jordan signed with Nike he signed a $90 million dollar contract. So I'm assuming he receives more than that.

Don't quote me on this, but I think when Jordan signed with Nike he signed a $90 million dollar contract. So I'm assuming he receives more than that.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

sounds good. pretty sure he earns a couple bucks 4 every release....

sounds good. pretty sure he earns a couple bucks 4 every release....

$90M in 1984???
roll.gif
You got Jordan confused with Lebron. Nike signed Jordanto a $2.5 million deal for 5 years, plus royalties and other fringe benefits. As far as how much he makes, short answer: More than you.

$90M in 1984???
roll.gif
You got Jordan confused with Lebron. Nike signed Jordanto a $2.5 million deal for 5 years, plus royalties and other fringe benefits. As far as how much he makes, short answer: More than you.

Originally Posted by Mr718

$90M in 1984???
roll.gif
You got Jordan confused with Lebron. Nike signed Jordan to a $2.5 million deal for 5 years, plus royalties and other fringe benefits. As far as how much he makes, short answer: More than you.
Hence why I said "don't quote me on this"...I figured I wasn't right but thanks for clearing that up.

$90M in 1984???
roll.gif
You got Jordan confused with Lebron. Nike signed Jordan to a $2.5 million deal for 5 years, plus royalties and other fringe benefits. As far as how much he makes, short answer: More than you.
Hence why I said "don't quote me on this"...I figured I wasn't right but thanks for clearing that up.

GOOGLE works wonders...

Jordan will make over $300,000 a game, $10,000 a minute assuming he averaged about 30 minutes a game.

Assuming $40 million in endorsements next year, he'll be making $178,100 a day (working or not)!

If he decides to have a 5 minute egg, he'll make $618 while boiling it.

He makes $7,415/hr more than miniumum wage (after the wage hike).

He'll make $3,710 while watching each episode of Friends.

He could take 1/100,000th of his income and buy some poor college student 5200 packages of Ramen.

He'll make about $19.60 while watching the 100 meter dash in the Olympics.

Jordan known to make over 800 million but that stiill goes up

and there are some stats for us to druel over... all that $$$ no wonder dudes a d#%*

GOOGLE works wonders...

Jordan will make over $300,000 a game, $10,000 a minute assuming he averaged about 30 minutes a game.

Assuming $40 million in endorsements next year, he'll be making $178,100 a day (working or not)!

If he decides to have a 5 minute egg, he'll make $618 while boiling it.

He makes $7,415/hr more than miniumum wage (after the wage hike).

He'll make $3,710 while watching each episode of Friends.

He could take 1/100,000th of his income and buy some poor college student 5200 packages of Ramen.

He'll make about $19.60 while watching the 100 meter dash in the Olympics.

Jordan known to make over 800 million but that stiill goes up

and there are some stats for us to druel over... all that $$$ no wonder dudes a d#%*

$90M in 1984???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$90M in 1984???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"He could take 1/100,000th of his income and buy some poor college student 5200 packages of Ramen"

roll.gif
................................so trueee
eyes.gif

"He could take 1/100,000th of his income and buy some poor college student 5200 packages of Ramen"

roll.gif
................................so trueee
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom