How much of your day is dedicated to Music?

theo6kid

Banned
I been thinking bout this a lot lately. I spend around 80-90% of my time awake with an ipod in me ear, either Reading lyrics, writting lyrics, DL'ingcd's(Smh I need a job). I'll wake up put the ipod in, sit, think and listen for about a half hour, walk that 10 ft. to my Bathroom Put the ipod in adock and get out the shower and from that point on the Ipod is in my ear. Wondering if I'm the only one doing this. Oh I'm on christmas break duringschool it's closer to 75% I listen to music during class a little to much
embarassed.gif

I'm constantly listening to music also. I probably listen to music 40%-50% of the day when I am awake.

most of my time is dedicated to music. im always singing or reciting a verse. ipod with me, on the computer listening to songs, radio in the car, pretty mucheverywhere i go music is with me.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

I can't function without music unless I am in class and [color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]even then, music is playing in my head.[/color]

word.
laugh.gif

If I'm not listening to music on the computer, I'm listening to music in the car.

If I'm not listening to music in the car, I'm rapping/singing parts of songs out loud or in my head.

If I'm not reciting songs, I'm whistling melodies.

Music basically controls my life. And I love it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

85%... the other 15 goes to smokin eating and all that other crap...

Co-sign. Basically that is what I've been doing the past 3 years on an insane grind other than movies n tv. Music is my life word to Hi-tek

smokin.gif

Same here...I'm either listening to music,writing my own or reciting some lyrics.......I love it though Music is ME...

Less than 10%... I love music but I devote a lot of time to class, and I can't study while listening... only when I wake up or at night browsing the net,or when I play piano or drumset.

Since I'm home from college I'm blasting 24/7 basically except when I'm watching tv or a movie. I had to leave my big studio/computer speakers atschool, so I'm definitely taking advantage.

When I'm at school I usually listen to music every chance I get when I'm not studying or sleeping.

most of it...but i havent been listenin to too much...most of my time im thinkin bout marketing and advertising and how to get my name out...da skillsthere...guess it"ll come in time

I only listen to music when i'm in my whip [Ipod Connection] and maybe sometimes when i have some free time at home. When you have School/Work/Girl thatcombination usually takes up 80% of your time.

Whether in the whip or at the crib, music is bumpin. Playin video games volume down, beats bumpin. I swear I have to download something new everyday. Justdownloaded The Cool Kids EP, joint is kinda nice. Somethin different.

like actually DEDICATED, prob around 20%, but for the most part around 50% of the day i spend around some kind of music

Back
Top Bottom