How much text messaging do you do?

only a couple hundred per month. having internet on the phone makes it unnecessary to text much more than that. plus i have no friends.

only a couple hundred per month. having internet on the phone makes it unnecessary to text much more than that. plus i have no friends.

Slowed down a bunch this summer, probably pick back up during the school year though. Even still probably like 1000 a month at full speed

Slowed down a bunch this summer, probably pick back up during the school year though. Even still probably like 1000 a month at full speed

Originally Posted by romeo0o

5k is a good average number for me.

I just prefer texting over talking
ohwell.gif

texting is our main form of communication here in the philippines since its cheaper to text than to call.

i would say 500/month for 8 years now...

note: philippines is known as the "text messaging capital of the world". we flood the whole system especially during christmas and new years!

texting is our main form of communication here in the philippines since its cheaper to text than to call.

i would say 500/month for 8 years now...

note: philippines is known as the "text messaging capital of the world". we flood the whole system especially during christmas and new years!

Back
Top Bottom