How often do you see Ferraris, Lamborghinis, etc. where you live.

Obviously, meets don't count. Looking at a 458 Italia and F430 right now. Ferraris, I see all the time. Lamborghinis, not so much. I saw a Koenigsegg CCX once in front of Walgreens. I see Bentleys all the time. Saw a Continental just a moment ago. Phantoms every once in a while. What about you?

all the time when im down town

ive seen a maybach and 2 maserattis, mad bentlys

got pics of the massarattis on my phone

downtown chicago btw

a couple times here in the BX on fordham ....
most of the time their owned by drug dealers or their  rentals 
laugh.gif

in NYC its benz world.... S550's is crawling all over.... 750s and 530is ain't no slouches.

I see some where I am. I see bentleys alot as well. Im in austin btw. Theres a ferrari dealership that I pass by alot. its gorgeous.

Lamborghini dealership right down the street from my apt, seems like they have every exotic car there. Makes me want to commit that 
30t6p3b.gif

I see an old old ferrari going down my street a few times a week (dude owns a tv repair shop
laugh.gif
nothing special)

Every time i go to santana row in sj of course....other than that, ill see a lotus or aston martin

Very rarely.

But apparently New Zealand has the highest rate of Lambo's per capita
laugh.gif
(keep in mind we have somewhere between 4 and 4.5 million people here)

got one in the drive way.... #swag
frown.gif
nah but in Boston probably once a week.

Never -- in the city you might see a Rolls occasionally, closer to Long Island you'll see a Bentley every once in a while. I saw a Maybach in Brooklyn once.

im in LA, so damn near daily 
laugh.gif

especially on the 405
pimp.gif

i prefer classics though
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

a lot of muscle cars and lolos

regularly see ferrari lamborghini porsche if I leave my "hood" and get closer to the coast...see benzes audi and bimmers everyday around here though

I see them every day, and multiple times at that. Living in Miami has made seeing Luxury Cars unimportant

A good amount of the time, not too far from a Ferrari/Maserati dealership and an Aston Martin dealership...I'm out here in LI
Besides that its Benz, BMW's, Audis, Porsche's etc

Once.. An Orange Lambo looked amazing.... But Albany NY is not the place to have them... Would be ruined by the roads in weeks....

The standard Benz and BMW are common as in most places... But Porsche seems to be real crazy in terms of the prevelance here it's kind of amazing how many there are.

when i was in AZ...maybe once or twice a month

now that i'm back in the bay i see at least one a day. yesterday saw a maybach, ferrari and aston

Suburbs of Boston... never. People think the hottest car is a Range Rover 
eyes.gif

In Boston, not so much. Ferraris and Maseratis are cool there. Walk around Copley/Newbury St at night and you can usually see the dudes pulling out the heat. Saw a 430 and a 612 in one night, saw 2 Maserati Granturismos another day and a 430 spyder.

Some young dude in Boston is pushing a red 458 though, anyone else from Boston see the dude?
nerd.gif

You saw a CCX though?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am not used to seeing pure heat like that... I'd probably pass out if I ever did. When I went to LA last year
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom