How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General

remember the e-thug 'Laney Hi Vs'...didn't he turn out on some Frank Ocean **** :rofl:

Last edited:
Officially joined in '05 but lurked before then, never went into general at all. I do remember the hammer story, re-reading the smushcalade story:smh:. Anything else I've come across I have forgotten and have to be reminded. I wish I would have found general earlier. Good laughs.

I lurked NT for a 2 months before the MTV BK Chicken Fries Thread which was basically a big breast appreciation post. The first two posts were melissa drunk and her **** flailing and someone writing "I'd love to put my chicken in between those fries"

I was here when aa claire was a lovely princess and k town aka ben baller ruined her :frown:

i been here over 10 years but I don't know exactly how long.

When some dude made a post hot girls thread but said or dudes if you want to. Then the thread was filled with pics of dudes :lol:

Here it is - with Muscle and Jacob. Don't know if this is gonna work 'cause I don't have the toolbar to post pictures, emoticons or videos (Anyone else having these problems?)...

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

My first post was in the "Post Hot Girls You Know" thread that davidtz was in. Couldn't control myself well enough for the mods and got banned though - I've probably had around 10 SNs since then and only one reached at least a 1000 posts.

I gave Muscle68 that grey shirt he's wearing in this video.

lol I remember everything posted so far... great times. Been a member for 11yrs, can't say I've been on any site that long... :smile:

-Daviditz's "wild trip to Brazil" thread
-Blondsoccerplayer's life ruined because of NT detectives.
-Acclaire getting roasted to oblivion
-Ohsnapps offer oral for a pair of 3s

-DJ AM posting his collection in showcase(the undft. 4s:pimp: )
-Harlem shake story

To much to list...

!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

--- The Eddie Mack incident was classic ( SN was LovetheXIV)

--- shoe websites like Shoetrends.com, and retrokid.com and hosts like Angelfire were still around.

Last edited:
DJ BOODUH!!! :lol: :lol:

He was ethered to pieces once he posted the self headshot :rofl:

Before that, he was envied by many. After that, nobody wanted to talk to him and his bowl cut :lol:

cam on rap city thread...

when family guy first re aired(day bastitch banned my og name)

1.u-mad.net

2.user derryj3 getting like a 0.25 gpa.......
roll.gif

3.Buying kicks from hazeleyes. 

BK Chicken Fries
'WDYT' Beef between Dom and that cat from Chicago (Dom pouring out the Ol E on a grave stone w/ a piece of paper w/ homies name written on it)
Summer League Thread
NT Truckers
Henzo battlin'
NT NY / Philly Summits
Pinwheel and throw back runs
Kerry meeting DMX at a Nike Outlet
One of the funniest stories of all time- when Kerry smoked weed and he took that prison style photo in his boxers.

(I guess technically these aren't all from General)

Back
Top Bottom