How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General

Anybody remember that fat white kid, sn was spacejam23 or something? dude be getting clowned on for DAYS...:lol:

post pics if anybody has them, lol

I remember Jersey Joe showing up to the summit in an SUV full of black dudes and hoppin out the back & they peeled off :lol: :pimp:

Prolly just got done selling them thousands worth of M&N

I remember Jersey Joe showing up to the summit in an SUV full of black dudes and hoppin out the back & they peeled off :lol: :pimp:
Prolly just got done selling them thousands worth of M&N

Yeah he used to have all the ill FP I II III TB and Player Exclusives too....Those Allan Houston and Jason Kidd FP I were :smokin. The Demarr Johnson Hawks FP II were nice too.

Man I'll remember the most random **** way back from when i was lurkin...some sigs, one of em was like this i think

The bottom statement is false
The above statement is true

And this one always stuck out..

R3TRO[COLOR=#red]FAC3[/COLOR]M0B

I remember that pic of the room full of all the random shirtless asians getting photoshopped with NTers faces haha, remember one of the OGs here, either looking like Johnny Depp or being a huge fan and how many orange dunk hi's this guy had.

I also remember when glv and some middle eastern guy were having a flame war and just going IN on each other..the middle eastern dude said he found a pic of glv on the internet and just posted a picture of a guy wearing a wet suit hahah I was dying..any of this ring anyone elses bell?!

I remember dude in the Tiffany colored shorts with the Diamond tee. Not sure if that was in general though.

Dead Serious hoody
Finger picture :x

• The Shortypop/Supreme tees.. lol
  • When Dom Kennedy used to regularly post in the WDYWT thread.
  • When Ty first introduced us to LEADERS
  • The Wolf sweater & Vick Jersey
  • "Sup, my hat's too big."

...That's all I can remember for now.

Last edited:
YO!....DF
Methamphibian being a regular *** NTer
Dirty's obbession with Air Rifts.

hey who was that chick who was OBSESSED with Johnny Depp on Yuku and friended EVERYONE!

she would PM me like "just wishing you a nice day" :lol:

I was on Team NT Late night or somethin like that haha

^ bro when stepheezy used to post in the old WDYWT :wow:

btw who remembers revolver fresh(sp?) and his dope comic WDYWT posts?

"All your base is belong to us"

Anyone still got that pic? It was some dude in a sweater-vest, du-rag, and a fitted hat w/glasses and his collection was on a shelf behind him.

Southsideluva, whatever happened to dude?

Kerry & Ang drama

Back when henzo only ever posted a :stoneface:

Philly trips

The NY summit that ended up back at menace's mom's apartment, and everybody crashed over there, and Kerry threw-up on the floor, and then got it in with some light skinned chic out on the balcony.

"...so here's Dirty with a pancake on his head"

Air Rev's collection post.

JJ

The first NY sneaker summit when cats boosted a pair of FPIII's from Niketown

Too much to name, I forgot alot of stuff.

"All your base is belong to us"
Anyone still got that pic? It was some dude in a sweater-vest, du-rag, and a fitted hat w/glasses and his collection was on a shelf behind him.
Southsideluva, whatever happened to dude?
Kerry & Ang drama
Back when henzo only ever posted a :stoneface:
Philly trips
The NY summit that ended up back at menace's mom's apartment, and everybody crashed over there, and Kerry threw-up on the floor, and then got it in with some light skinned chic out on the balcony.
"...so here's Dirty with a pancake on his head"
Air Rev's collection post.
JJ
The first NY sneaker summit when cats boosted a pair of FPIII's from Niketown
Too much to name, I forgot alot of stuff.

Southsideluva flaked on me like 4 times after offering to sell me some BB4s for the low. I want to say he frauded me, but i never sent any money.

Dude just kept "forgetting".

Last edited:
I remember dude in the Tiffany colored shorts with the Diamond tee. Not sure if that was in general though.
Dead Serious hoody
Finger picture :x

I remember the Dead Serious Hoody Hype. I still have my teal one. I fell for the Hype. :smh: I remember justifying buying it by saying Kanye and Ben Baller made it look :pimp: Then Jonas burned whole lot of them and the internet went crazy. :lol:

Last edited:
MyHatsTooBig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom