How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General

I remember when a few people left NikePark for this place for the same reason as to what NikeTalk has become and we talked about it in the general forum .

Was just guna post the Vampedo pic but looks like it already got posted. Man, back in the day I got a month long suspension from posting it...

I remember dude in the Tiffany colored shorts with the Diamond tee. Not sure if that was in general though.

The days when Nike Product Testers was the hot thing

The Irridescent Hyper Flights

Platinumposites

Man, I remember when the "How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General" thread was only one page.

I just remembered how hard you guys went on Ellamate :lol: :smh: :smh:
He was a swell dude who shot me viotechs super cheap

Anyone got pics of SpaceJam023 or FLBalLa?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
H-talk, NT's bizarro world. i came well before that but that was just a hilarious place to visit. i dont think there will ever be antoher hood talk...:nerd:
wish someone would make one :smokin :nerd:

Last edited:
H-talk, NT's bizarro world. i came well before that but that was just a hilarious place to visit. i dont think there will ever be antoher hood talk...:nerd:
wish someone would make one :smokin :nerd:

word. even the lil emocons with the lil black hand slappin em :rofl:

it was wild taboo to put your pics up on NT

Oh, and I remember Neek and his tight *** jeans. Dude was ahead of his time :rofl:

Countless PS's. I lost all of them though since my computer got wiped out :smh:

Last edited:
nobody remembers LoveTheXIV? :nerd:
I remember when dude had a collection pic where he made a big circle in his street with "23" & he was squatting in the middle, it was alot of shoes. wish someone would have the pic :nerd:

I used to look up to Eddie (LoveTheXIV) when I first joined NT in 04

JRose actin a fool on HT.
XAIR23X and Ben Baller going at it in the Jordan fourm.
$teve taking shots at NT & Meth ethering him.
Dependable Jay.
Retired Jordans becoming a fraud.
fake PE scandal
niketalkjunkie
Rockdeep getting called out as a fraud.
Billy Hoyle logging in on RK's(?) admin account scandal.

:lol: thanks for the drunk bastich video.

yeah someone mentioned space ham. i used to die everytime that fool got roasted. there was that chick who was obsessed with johnny depp. remember that dude luvkicks was obsessed with him too?

I remember the og bk chicken fries thread. Anyone recall the biddy in the white bikini :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom