How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General

roll.gif
@ the BK Chicken Fries thread....that joint was HILARIOUS.  I remember someone had pics of girl from the Real World Austin in there. 

Damn it's some memories in here lol...who remember the jacket girl pic

Computer at my mom's house still has this saved in the "hidden" folder. :pimp: :pimp:

Everyone (myself included) beasting HARD on DJ Bana

The move from ezboard

...and like someone else said, new comers have it EASY. When I was first posting as a teenager, I got flamed almost every thread.

Who remembers that pic of that Asian guy with a du-rag (I think he had a du-rag). Behind him was a bunch of sneakers and someone PS'd them stolen behind him. I remember him cheesing extra hard at the camera.

Anyone remember the OG pedobear guy DespairsRay or D-Ray for short. He was ahead of his time.

That finger pic.:x

Niketalk being on the news and they were scrolling down the website and the sig "Team Uncircumcised" shows up and the dude starts scrolling even quicker.:lol:

Last edited:
GuevaraGhost
Neek, pre Stussy LV, pre Fruition, wearing form fitting jeans and was clowned on HARD because of it... only to have the masses bite his style 2 years later
Menace5Star with the big *** black vandals
Cam posting regular updates about the Saturn with accompanying pics

if you talking about the girl standing in them vandals in jeans that wasn't menace

nyone remember the OG pedobear guy DespairsRay or D-Ray for short. He was ahead of his time.

I made a joke about animal cruelty once and he tried to jump on my case.

I hit him with the "Pedophilia is a real gut buster right?"

H-talk, NT's bizarro world. i came well before that but that was just a hilarious place to visit. i dont think there will ever be antoher hood talk...
nerd.gif

wish someone would make one
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
word. even the lil emocons with the lil black hand slappin em
roll.gif

it was wild taboo to put your pics up on NT
Or the rolling rainbow .gif

HT was the ****. Anyone remember/catch the fake local Meth account that would go IN on JRose? Everyone knew it wasn't Meth 'cause of the numerous spelling errors but it was still funny.

BHS 
devil.gif

I remember i think back in '03 there was a First Thing You Notice About a Female thread and had some real nice gifs in there :lol: some of teh first gifs i seen

H-talk, NT's bizarro world. i came well before that but that was just a hilarious place to visit. i dont think there will ever be antoher hood talk...:nerd:

wish someone would make one :smokin :nerd:

word. even the lil emocons with the lil black hand slappin em :rofl:

it was wild taboo to put your pics up on NT

Or the rolling rainbow .gif

HT was the ****. Anyone remember/catch the fake local Meth account that would go IN on JRose? Everyone knew it wasn't Meth 'cause of the numerous spelling errors but it was still funny.

BHS :evil:

who was the dude who spelled everything wrong on purpose? i distinctly remember he made a thread. "IZ CHYNEZE P SIDEWAYZ P" or something. :lol:

NT is cool. dance off story was lulz

I miss RETROJTINO tho

for a long while he annoyed me to no end, but after awhile his naivete grew on me.....it was refreshing.....

damb im goin back in time now NT......before the seed was born, before my novel really started to write itself........damb.......

Back
Top Bottom