devil.gif
 @ Crank's aunt

who made this pic?
4553391005_9fe1bcb656_z.jpg

I made a shirt out of it.... & the OG
devil.gif
this was my ex. 

i still have the original.

i requested a good friend of mine put the supreme over the nip ring for me.

like homie said, i sent the noodz around after we broke up.

roll.gif

I still got the og in my Yuku inbox 
laugh.gif

Dude said chick was his ex and sent me the noodz 
nthat.gif

Gotta go through 700+ messages tho 
sick.gif

BTW she moved back to BRAZIL a year after we broke up. still there and still thick but now MARRIED. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I remember that dude years ago who was posting about having relations with alot of Brazilian women, complete with pics. It went like 20-30 pages, then uh oh, you all noticed a URL and questioned him up front, found the site itself, and he never returned.

I think his name was Daviditz.
laugh.gif

Not too old, but this Indian kid named Akash who stole shoes from an NTer and a buncha dudes came over to his house... I even remember there was a blurry picture of the kid with long hair peeking thru his door :rofl:

Not too old, but this Indian kid named Akash who stole shoes from an NTer and a buncha dudes came over to his house... I even remember there was a blurry picture of the kid with long hair peeking thru his door :rofl:
Was that when kenn E and some other dudes showed up with tennis rackets?

Is been 5 years :lol:

118lkx0.gif

So many :pimp: moments...but definitely a memory i'll never forget was just hustling the red bulls, amps, pizza hut, basically all types of coupons haha

this thread is nostalgia!!

i remember

Cam's saturn
Eddie Mack & myspace
when lurkin in the background started
pedo bear
i seen pharell
chopper suits
the music forum topics only consisted of Dipset
Harlem Shake story
NT pre Yuku

good times

~ my fight wit Sais at one of the 1st sneaker pimps in nyc

~ my beef wit spacejam. haha.

~ my beef wit HBW

~ the ben baller and late80s jumpoff

~ goldenarmz always coming thru with the gettin it crackin each week, then me following suit. he even had previews to get homies gassed and ready for the drop. lol.

~ henzo in the PT Cruiser

~ the constant other site VS NIKETALK beef.

~ spamming ISS wit pron

~ getting HT so popping and outta hand that we'd come over to NT and spam the general forum wit the flames and pron.

~ me hooking up NUMEROUS people up with tiffany dunks via my connect at active mail order but then getting sent vapors instead of my pair. lol.

~ shortypop....

~ Dom selling digi camo shorts. haha. bought some myself.

lmaoooo

NIKETALK MAN.......

i dont know what I'd be like as a person if it weren't for NT.

Last edited:
someone aware me on late 80's and ben baller

i remember there was a thread last year with ben baller talking about it and he got banned or something

I remember a whole lot of NT foolishness, but that dude who went to a craigslist sale meetup strapped with a hammer, that & the photoshops had my dying

alot of sucking off that night, alot of weird slander towards me disrespecting someone who made beats on blueeprint >D , so basically a twitter roast, turned into a u-stream where just blaze
wanted to talk ish back phone to phone as if that made him tougher, so i just tapped into my tuff talk and repped for the fambs, im like watching and listening to him at the same time, and the delay
was crazy, but i had to go to work in the morning and i didnt feel like talking to another man on the phone for more than 1 minute. In alot of people's eyes i got sonned but hey im still getting money my way. This is more a #NTTwitter moment, and by no means am i a OG. When i joined this site, i been stop copping sneakers like a fiend. Im down to maybe 6 a year.

the fun starts around 6:10 first video

Last edited:
I definitely remember the wallet breakers thread, but that's not the general section.

hmmm, i guess it would be shynop and his "HE SCANNED HIS EFFIN' FACE" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shynop%20ScannedHisUffinFace.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom