How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General

2i06xza.jpg

:wow: :rofl:

DIY un stuffing the fat tongues on the Nike pro B before the "sb" name was born.
Methamphibian doin ill cement customs on AF1's before he got hooked up with a shoe deal.
Bcorn hunting at outlets, got mines from Gilroy

Stayed in theJB forum mostly until I made the jump to General for good.

My first thread was spoiling The Wire episode by having Bodie being killed in the title.
Got banned by Dirtylicious and was forever hooked to General.

Originally Posted by i skate nikes  

~ the ben baller and late80s jumpoff
Anyone have the video of that?  I know there's pics floating around from the video, but I don't think I've seen anyone say they saw the video.

Btw, do you have more pics of the ex?
nerd.gif

real life...

yoo that abjerna pic in his FNL uni is comedy....

DMP thread was CRAZY!

Ocks and his comics were hilarious...

Remember when everyone wanted a Bape full zip-up and there was multiple pics of groups of dudes with them on fully zipped (the grey shark full zip was my fav...)

Didnt ISN scam some dude for one of the Bape hoodys too?

That fat kid on .org who worked at target and he ended up getting fired...

if you talking about the girl standing in them vandals in jeans that wasn't menace

I was never good with the NT chick names, who was it ?

real life...

THIS... I NEVER KNEW WHO THAT CHICK WAS!

she was standing on like a wooden porch right? with like a mens vandal (i think blk/gold color way)...

some one post this pic... dudes would beast, dont know why though

real life...

and there is my OG name... ferndogg07

also how come no one mentions ninjahoods bad cousin!!! never comes up, even the story about dude seeing these pics at the barbershop was comedy....

who made this pic?
4553391005_9fe1bcb656_z.jpg

I made a shirt out of it....
this was my ex. 
i still have the original.
i requested a good friend of mine put the supreme over the nip ring for me.
like homie said, i sent the noodz around after we broke up.
:rofl:

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still got the og in my Yuku inbox 
laugh.gif

Dude said chick was his ex and sent me the noodz 
nthat.gif

Gotta go through 700+ messages tho 
sick.gif

BTW she moved back to BRAZIL a year after we broke up. still there and still thick but now MARRIED. :lol:

Still got the nudezz??

Did she cheat on you? What made y'all break up and you expose her?

Not too old, but this Indian kid named Akash who stole shoes from an NTer and a buncha dudes came over to his house... I even remember there was a blurry picture of the kid with long hair peeking thru his door :rofl:
Was that when kenn E and some other dudes showed up with tennis rackets?

^ Hahahha yes!

No.

The scam involving "akash" was when oh you mad got scammed. not even that long ago.

the start of the i got scammed threads being a weekly thing.

who was the dude who would post a stone face after Dirty posted?

also if i remember correctly, our sig in ezboard had no line or something anways...

I'm (blank), if that matters

peeps would usually post their race or whateve

A story about a dude going on a camping trip with a chick he had been dating for months, but yet to smash. He finally got to eat da yambz, but pregasmed trying to put the condom on whilst eating said yambs. Homey then discreetly slipped the filled rubber into his hiking boot, and ate the p for another hour until he got back up. Dude slept like a baby that night and completely forgot about the hiking boot. The next morning he had a soggy foot and a funny story to tell.

My first post I ever, ever read in general, ever. Ain't left since. :lol:

Last edited:
-i remember the thread with the dude and the neighbors cat. it was like RIP diggles or something. dude took a pic and everything

-the thread were some dude got his kicks stolen, was tryna get em back. nt detectives were helping him and got the address of the dude who stole the kicks. but then another nter went and stole em for themselves i think. a gif was made...EDIT- thats it, the Akash gif
laugh.gif

-the thread with the dude in like michigan with the sign "Cross this sign and you will die." And then dude went there and took a pic

-Vampedo thread with the like 13yr old chick.

plenty more, just can't remember

Last edited:
great times great times. so nastalgic reading this thread . i wish someone would post the kunta kinte .gif. it was long and hilarious.

i always thought i skate nikes' ex was banging. post more pics bro.

Back
Top Bottom