How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General

When was all that LOVETHEXIV nonsense happening?

I also remember seeing the "variant" XIV's with colored ribbing and all that.

Last edited:
The switch from Nike Park to the first day on this board. HOOPSBOY & JERSEY JOE flame wars. Prototype AJ XVII pictures JerseyJoe leaked (where did that guy go by the way?!) - I remember a buddy sold him some OG Fire Red 3's back in the day and he didn't like the condition they were in so he found out my buddy's phone number and demanded a refund. That one Niketalk song the guy made talking about how Nike has got us by our pockets and they won't let go - can't remember his name.

Last edited:
h00dtalk was the best place on the internet.

used to get all my fapping material from there lol
and I also remember when muscle68 accepted my friend request on myspace it was my biggest internet achievement

Last edited:
Who was Robot Love?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Vampedo. One of those classic moments in NT history that keep me from leaving. Greatness is always around the corner.

I've been looking through the thread lightly but haven't seen this:

anybody remember that picture when this dude with red socks was wearing shoes that were way too small? Someone even made a gif of WD-40 being sprayed into the shoe before he put em on :lol:

I've been looking through the thread lightly but haven't seen this:

anybody remember that picture when this dude with red socks was wearing shoes that were way too small? Someone even made a gif of WD-40 being sprayed into the shoe before he put em on
laugh.gif
I think that was LuckyLuchiano's pic getting touched up by whytewunder or Crank.
laugh.gif

LuckyLuchiano stayed posting club/lounge pics...always surrounded by his boys...not one female in sight...

I was more into the music forum back in the day, slowly drifted over to General as the mods started deading a lot of cats and the rules got more restrictive.

-Keystyle battles with Rilla, Kneesh, Remedy, etc
-The Cam x Jay-Z Thread
-Kanye's Graduation thread
-Choppa Suit thread (Greatest thread of all time IMO)

So many countless threads. NT always had it's own spin on whatever pop culture moment was popping at the time.

PS- I remember being distraught after hearing about Late80's fiasco in Cali. I was in love son.

History.

I could say I remember the crip walk dead mouse video but that would be cheating cuz I wasnt actually there when it first came out. The first major thing I was there for was
Og thread? I been looking for it for a min....

Ohhhh ishhh I just lost it...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What is this?
"The layup man"...someone please tell me the story behind these...
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn that story was crazy... and also ole dude who posted live videos from ******** and you pron lol.... dude went out like a g.... oh and that dude who posted pics of his chick and the nt detectives found out it was really a dude some black kc i haley loking chick in a one piece skirt i believe...

the irv gotti in the club ..... and the thread about some chic on here who posted a wanted ad on craiglst personals seeking a dude to support and take care of her... and everyone went in on her... and a dude crushed her gentleman style in response on craigslist

Does anyone remember the thread where a guy posted something about his cousin being sold a knockoff iPod? It evolved into a roast about his ashy hands?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom