HOW OLD IS TO OLD TO WEAR YOUR SHOES?

I'm 34 yrs old and I still rock my J's! I agree with the post "Wear what you want" I work in an office and I wears suits and stuff to workbut after I rock my J's! I'll probably rock J's til the end!
glasses.gif

ONE!

Originally Posted by holyghostthug

I'm 34 yrs old and I still rock my J's! I agree with the post "Wear what you want" I work in an office and I wears suits and stuff to work but after I rock my J's! I'll probably rock J's til the end!
glasses.gif

ONE!
and How often do I have to wear them in order to prevent the break down?
also, if a shoe is dead stock for 10 years and another one had been wore for a long time and then you stopped for 10 years,
which one is more likely to break down?
coz I just have some shoes that I stopped wearing because they started creasing and yellowing.

Originally Posted by holyghostthug

I'm 34 yrs old and I still rock my J's! I agree with the post "Wear what you want" I work in an office and I wears suits and stuff to work but after I rock my J's! I'll probably rock J's til the end!
glasses.gif

ONE!
and How often do I have to wear them in order to prevent the break down?
also, if a shoe is dead stock for 10 years and another one had been wore for a long time and then you stopped for 10 years,
which one is more likely to break down?
coz I just have some shoes that I stopped wearing because they started creasing and yellowing.

Originally Posted by duke4005

I am over 30 and wear what I want. Because you think I "look wack" I should quit? Bright, dull, whatever, I still look better than skinny jeans and SB Dunks. Sorry.
Wear what you want, true, but there will come a point when you need to realize that you're no longer a "youngin" and bright coloredkicks on a 30+ man is not a good look.

I am over 30 and wear what I want. Because you think I "look wack" I should quit? Bright, dull, whatever, I still look better than skinny jeans and SB Dunks. Sorry.
Wear what you want, true, but there will come a point when you need to realize that you're no longer a "youngin" and bright coloredkicks on a 30+ man is not a good look.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Wear what you want, true, but there will come a point when you need to realize that you're no longer a "youngin" and bright colored kicks on a 30+ man is not a good look.
Agreed. Not about to exit the house wearing some plaid shorts, black dress socks and Tennis Ball Hypermax. But I would look no more ridiculouswearing a pair of Jordans and jeans than all these emo/goth kids weraing skinny jeans, v-necks w/hoodies, and the latest neon Dunks. I wear my Huarache Lights,Kobe Carpe Diems, and adidas sunshine Kobe I's and look better than them, no doubt.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Wear what you want, true, but there will come a point when you need to realize that you're no longer a "youngin" and bright colored kicks on a 30+ man is not a good look.
Agreed. Not about to exit the house wearing some plaid shorts, black dress socks and Tennis Ball Hypermax. But I would look no more ridiculouswearing a pair of Jordans and jeans than all these emo/goth kids weraing skinny jeans, v-necks w/hoodies, and the latest neon Dunks. I wear my Huarache Lights,Kobe Carpe Diems, and adidas sunshine Kobe I's and look better than them, no doubt.

chiwa chiwa grammar check.

...but Idk, I think if you're conscious of style at any age then go for it.

chiwa chiwa grammar check.

...but Idk, I think if you're conscious of style at any age then go for it.

#+$@ my oldest pair are probably my Space Jams. They got a lot of where and would be in good shape but the soles fell of years ago.
tired.gif
They just need somecement glue they still look real nice.

#+$@ my oldest pair are probably my Space Jams. They got a lot of where and would be in good shape but the soles fell of years ago.
tired.gif
They just need somecement glue they still look real nice.

Back
Top Bottom