HOW OLD IS TO OLD TO WEAR YOUR SHOES?

I am 35 and still wear mine. Kidding. I have some that are late 90's (Zoom GP I and II, Viz Zoom Uptempo, Max Uptempo and 3.0) and I still wear them noproblem. Thing is, I have worn them through the years, not DS for 10 years then wear them.

I am 35 and still wear mine. Kidding. I have some that are late 90's (Zoom GP I and II, Viz Zoom Uptempo, Max Uptempo and 3.0) and I still wear them noproblem. Thing is, I have worn them through the years, not DS for 10 years then wear them.

My oldest pair is a pair of OG Air More Tempos from 1996. They're in great shape and don't appear to be breaking down at all.

It all depends on the shoe and how well it was stored along with whether or not it's been worn (as duke4005 mentioned). If you un-DS a pair of 20+ year oldshoes, it could end badly.

What kind of shoes are you talking about OP?

My oldest pair is a pair of OG Air More Tempos from 1996. They're in great shape and don't appear to be breaking down at all.

It all depends on the shoe and how well it was stored along with whether or not it's been worn (as duke4005 mentioned). If you un-DS a pair of 20+ year oldshoes, it could end badly.

What kind of shoes are you talking about OP?

you should have no problem wearing 2005 retros. Most people have problems with late 90's retros (most notably 99 Retro 4's) that have been on ice forten years and then they break down when they wear them. You should be fine. wear your kicks

you should have no problem wearing 2005 retros. Most people have problems with late 90's retros (most notably 99 Retro 4's) that have been on ice forten years and then they break down when they wear them. You should be fine. wear your kicks

I wear all of mine, JUST MAKE SURE YOU ROTATE THEM from time to time...wear them around the house for one day or something to break them out...like someonesaid ^^^^ if you keep them on ice for too long those bad boys might just shatter on you. Stitching if it sits for too long starts to get loose.

I wear all of mine, JUST MAKE SURE YOU ROTATE THEM from time to time...wear them around the house for one day or something to break them out...like someonesaid ^^^^ if you keep them on ice for too long those bad boys might just shatter on you. Stitching if it sits for too long starts to get loose.

Just don't rock bright colorful kicks when you're 30 and over. I see 30 something men wearing bright kicks casually and they look wack

Just don't rock bright colorful kicks when you're 30 and over. I see 30 something men wearing bright kicks casually and they look wack

I am over 30 and wear what I want. Because you think I "look wack" I should quit? Bright, dull, whatever, I still look better than skinny jeans andSB Dunks. Sorry.

I am over 30 and wear what I want. Because you think I "look wack" I should quit? Bright, dull, whatever, I still look better than skinny jeans andSB Dunks. Sorry.

you could always go with a sporty look even when your old
smile.gif

I'm 34 yrs old and I still rock my J's! I agree with the post "Wear what you want" I work in an office and I wears suits and stuff to workbut after I rock my J's! I'll probably rock J's til the end!
glasses.gif

ONE!

Back
Top Bottom