How one man brought FILA back from da dead. VOL chicks dig dad shoes

:lol: both of yall wilding with the comments. IN MY BOOK. Meaning I never liked em even when they had a following. If you liked or like them cool, ****s always been mad booty to me .

See, you said it yourself. They had a following (huge) and people bought them...for decades.

So how are they “One Hit Wonders” of the sneaker world? Don’t make any sense except...in your book :lol:

See, you said it yourself. They had a following (huge) and people bought them...for decades.

So how are they “One Hit Wonders” of the sneaker world? Don’t make any sense except...in your book :lol:
Exactly. They only made 1 shoe that mattered IN MY BOOK. Not sure what part has you confused.

Exactly. They only made 1 shoe that mattered IN MY BOOK. Not sure what part has you confused.

Yeah whatever, nobody cares.

**** you and your book....
1571841525041.gif

The reality is FILA has many great models... GH1 & 2, Cage, Mashburn, Stackhouse 1 & 2, Mindblower, Venom, Spoiler, Jamball, Runball, just to name a few.

Last edited:
fila-fx-100-og-5_oaok8g.jpg

boys was getting warshed behind a pair of these in 91-92
my mama would never get them for me because she thought they were dope dealer shoes
had a cousin that went to the same school that had them so we'd switch, he'd wear my Ellesse's
missed this thread, were these the sneakers with the basketball attached to them sumtimes? I Remember those being extremely popular for a bit & then Fila falling off a little only to resurge in popularity in the mid 90's w/ The Grant Hills and others. gotta be honest tho, by the later 90s if I met sum1 wearing certain models of their kicks I was leery of them. I had what I believe were the F13's in summer rotation from 2005-2016.
If y'all could resurrect any dead clothing brand, what would it be?
not so much about brands as it is I wish that the old/bigger/crackhead in 2019 cut of tracksuits was moar common, I don't even know if it's really done these days. I would like sum new colorful Sergio Tacchini suits in the crinkly type nylon.

The Fila wave was so crazy in the early to mid 90's that my momma owned a pair of them. She had the white mid Filas with the African print toward the mid sole. If I'm not mistaken the sole was all black.

I remember my mom had those and my dad bought me a pair of those Jamal Mashburn Filas. I remember they were all black except for the the tongue which was in red. Good times.

First grant hills were legit. Second weren’t bu but rode the first wave. The ones that looked like af1 were hot and they also had some that were like the Reebok classics that were popular. Other than that films were never popular in the south. As far as the og wave of big shoes k Swiss were more popular than filas

fila-fx-100-og-5_oaok8g.jpg

boys was getting warshed behind a pair of these in 91-92
my mama would never get them for me because she thought they were dope dealer shoes
had a cousin that went to the same school that had them so we'd switch, he'd wear my Ellesse's
The creams were fye :pimp:

Those GH1 are probably Fila’s greatest accomplishment. Guess what year they came out..

Back
Top Bottom