How Reliable Are Saturns?

I got a 2004 Saturn vue. So far its run perfect and have had no problems at all. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones :/ (knocks on wood)

I got a 2004 Saturn vue. So far its run perfect and have had no problems at all. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones :/ (knocks on wood)

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

just go cop a civic
cosign. Japanese cars >>> American cars. 

QFT My 92 camry is running amazing
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Agree I had a 92 camry back in 07 had it for 2 years...no problems at all...smooth car
pimp.gif
 had to let it go
frown.gif
 for a newer car

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

They recently got into the habit of de-naming planets. This should answer your question

no.
for real. i was like.. uhh... ha ha ? 

anyways i say cop a civic i was one with 80k miles go for 2000, it was a 02 i believe?

and ive had my ultima for 3 years now, 1999 50k when i got it, getting to 98k now, still runs like a champ
pimp.gif

They recently got into the habit of de-naming planets. This should answer your question

no.

anyways i say cop a civic i was one with 80k miles go for 2000, it was a 02 i believe?

and ive had my ultima for 3 years now, 1999 50k when i got it, getting to 98k now, still runs like a champ
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

no.

pimp.gif

2002 civic for $2000? Where the hell you live at
nerd.gif
? Here in NY, 2002 civics are $4000+

no.

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I have an 04 Saturn Vue V6(Honda...btw)with 150k on it. Its bomb for MN winters. It has been very reliable.

I have an 04 Saturn Vue V6(Honda...btw)with 150k on it. Its bomb for MN winters. It has been very reliable.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

no.

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

ironic u say that, dude that tweeted that was from NYC, i was going to take a flight out there, and drive it back to LA

Back
Top Bottom