How Should I Brush My Hair? Casesar Cuts..Come In!

I know this is a dumb$*! question, but is there a way to brush your hair so the little bald spot in the back doesn't show? I never really payed attention to it before, but its pissin me off now. It's kind of hard to explain but I think people with Caesar's will know what I'm talking about.

Is there a way to get rid of that bold spot? I heard you gotta shave your hair and grow it out again, but that doesn't sound too cool.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Former barber here telling you there is no way to get rid of that spot.
So its just part of the cut? Some people have told me that its inevitable and that its "where the hair starts" since I brush in all directions. I didnt believe it though.

On a related note, does anyone with waves know how to start the ones on the side? I feel like a fool with 270 degree waves right now
laugh.gif

It's never happened to me before, i brush but nothing happens.

Originally Posted by ComebackKid

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Former barber here telling you there is no way to get rid of that spot.
So its just part of the cut? Some people have told me that its inevitable and that its "where the hair starts" since I brush in all directions. I didnt believe it though.
It's how the hair grows. The hair grows in circular, leaving a small spot that looks bald.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

On a related note, does anyone with waves know how to start the ones on the side? I feel like a fool with 270 degree waves right now
laugh.gif

hmmm....do u let ur hair grow out? like 4 weeks +?

i believe the spot is from where your hair grows, don't quote me on that though. to homie askin about how to get waves on the other side of your head, just keep brushin...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif

hmmm....do u let ur hair grow out? like 4 weeks +?

Yea, this is week 4 right now.  Thing is, all the rest of my sides are dipping correctly...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom