How should i snitch on my sister's baby daddy?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I haz confuse. So condom = cheating and not protection for sex with your sister?

laugh.gif
Right.

And that's why giving her everything will clear up this confusion. If she feels the need to question him the mystery will be solved.

Shirley this wont end well FOR YOU.
One of two things will happen.

1) The condom was for use between him and your sister which means homie did nothing wrong.

2) Homie was up to no good but if your sister confronts him about it hes going to blame it on one of his homies. Wether its true or or not shes going to believe him on account of "love". You come out of this lookin like a "hata".

Think good and well about this one.

Shirley this wont end well FOR YOU.
One of two things will happen.

1) The condom was for use between him and your sister which means homie did nothing wrong.

2) Homie was up to no good but if your sister confronts him about it hes going to blame it on one of his homies. Wether its true or or not shes going to believe him on account of "love". You come out of this lookin like a "hata".

Think good and well about this one.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Over the xmas holiday I switched cars with my sister. I had to but didn't want to because I knew her baby daddy would probably drive while I was away and maybe smoke and have his boys in my car. Today I'm headed to school and I find his license, work id, and condom in the center console. I'm gonna assume he's cheating on her. What makes it worst is that she just his son less than 2 months ago.

I plan to give her his things when she gets off of work today, just not too sure how I should tell her.

Just give her the stuff back and let her go from there.  Don't go making up scenario's and doing all this other stuff.  Hey you wanna protect your sister but you sound like female taking it there.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Over the xmas holiday I switched cars with my sister. I had to but didn't want to because I knew her baby daddy would probably drive while I was away and maybe smoke and have his boys in my car. Today I'm headed to school and I find his license, work id, and condom in the center console. I'm gonna assume he's cheating on her. What makes it worst is that she just his son less than 2 months ago.

I plan to give her his things when she gets off of work today, just not too sure how I should tell her.

Just give her the stuff back and let her go from there.  Don't go making up scenario's and doing all this other stuff.  Hey you wanna protect your sister but you sound like female taking it there.

Just give ur sister his stuff...don't explain or try to find anything out. Let her question him, don't get in between...

Just give ur sister his stuff...don't explain or try to find anything out. Let her question him, don't get in between...

Originally Posted by Carver

Give her all his stuff that was in the car and she should get the hint

just be like this stuff was in the car then leave. if she asks you say i dont know it was in the car...hell it might be hers

Originally Posted by Carver

Give her all his stuff that was in the car and she should get the hint

just be like this stuff was in the car then leave. if she asks you say i dont know it was in the car...hell it might be hers

Maybe he was using the condoms for a mess free fap session in your car.

Nonetheless, you should buy a black light and check your car. It's probably covered in human juices and baby batter.

Maybe he was using the condoms for a mess free fap session in your car.

Nonetheless, you should buy a black light and check your car. It's probably covered in human juices and baby batter.

Unless you know for a fact that son is cheating...I wouldn't say anything because if you're wrong, you end up looking stupid and he's gonna catch the "heat" for no reason at all....then he's probably gonna beat your +*!
laugh.gif

Unless you know for a fact that son is cheating...I wouldn't say anything because if you're wrong, you end up looking stupid and he's gonna catch the "heat" for no reason at all....then he's probably gonna beat your +*!
laugh.gif

I haz confuse. So condom = cheating and not protection for sex with your sister?

laugh.gif
Right.
it would be both a comedy and tragedy if your sister is getting beat up in the back seat of your car.  are you Greek, btw? 

laugh.gif
Right.
it would be both a comedy and tragedy if your sister is getting beat up in the back seat of your car.  are you Greek, btw? 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 That's why i'm saying just give her all the stuff and say he left it in my car and let her come to her own conclusions

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 That's why i'm saying just give her all the stuff and say he left it in my car and let her come to her own conclusions

Just give all the things back

don't even point out the condom, by doing so you will look like your dry snitchin on him.

Give the things in a plastic bag or something then jet

Just give all the things back

don't even point out the condom, by doing so you will look like your dry snitchin on him.

Give the things in a plastic bag or something then jet

Grab his things along with a couple of other things that aren't his, [little paper receipts, coins, etc..] Leave it on a counter, without telling her. And then text her saying you left her boyfriends belongings on the counter...when she picks them she will:

i. realize it was a condom for her and the boyfriend

ii. think you accidentally  left YOUR condom along [and that other little trash...coins, receipts] with her boyfriends belongings, to which then she will proceed to dispose of it.

iii. know that it was probably his, because if he cheating now, im sure he has done it in the past...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

[fresh prince] Mind yo biddness thats all just mind yo bidness[/fresh prince]
 ^ 
laugh.gif

but seriously, talking to him isn't going to get you anywhere because odds are, all he's going to do is deny.  Find a non-confrontational way to talk to your sister about it.  And when you have that conversation bring the stuff you found

Grab his things along with a couple of other things that aren't his, [little paper receipts, coins, etc..] Leave it on a counter, without telling her. And then text her saying you left her boyfriends belongings on the counter...when she picks them she will:

i. realize it was a condom for her and the boyfriend

ii. think you accidentally  left YOUR condom along [and that other little trash...coins, receipts] with her boyfriends belongings, to which then she will proceed to dispose of it.

iii. know that it was probably his, because if he cheating now, im sure he has done it in the past...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

[fresh prince] Mind yo biddness thats all just mind yo bidness[/fresh prince]
 ^ 
laugh.gif

but seriously, talking to him isn't going to get you anywhere because odds are, all he's going to do is deny.  Find a non-confrontational way to talk to your sister about it.  And when you have that conversation bring the stuff you found

Back
Top Bottom