How snug/tight do you like to wear your ball shoes?

Do you guys wear your ball shoes to the point where your toes are exactly at the end of your shoe? Because I have friends who say they need a little room, other wise their toe jams up from the stop and go movement. On the other hand, are you suppose to size down on ball sneaks from your casual shoe wear? I personally don't. All my shoes are consistent in size mainly. 

Do you guys wear your ball shoes to the point where your toes are exactly at the end of your shoe? Because I have friends who say they need a little room, other wise their toe jams up from the stop and go movement. On the other hand, are you suppose to size down on ball sneaks from your casual shoe wear? I personally don't. All my shoes are consistent in size mainly. 

I think you should have a little bit of room because i wore some tight sneakers to ball in and that was bad at the end of the day lol.

I think you should have a little bit of room because i wore some tight sneakers to ball in and that was bad at the end of the day lol.

Back
Top Bottom