How to Ask Girl To Go To The Clinic

Yea so my home boy found out he got that herpes the kind u cant get rid of (if there is one u can get rid of) and im not gone lie that stuff got me scared ofthe tapanga right now like I dont want that stuff happening to me cause then Ill have to kill the chick and then I'll be in prison fighting for my manhood.
smh.gif
Now Im not looking for a relationship, right now but I got a few chicks I bemessing with on the regular but I dont know what they doing on the side. So like basically my question is whats the best way to ask chicks to hit the clinic upso they wont be offended? I tried to hint it once in a convo but she hit me with the what u tryin to say face
indifferent.gif

Be upfront and honest...if she getting offended about something serious as going to the clinic..just shows how immature she is

like stated above you are looking out for the both of you

Ask her straight up to join you in a visit to the clinic. I mean you're getting naked with her, showed her your peepee and everything. Asking her to go tothe clinic is nothing.

Tell her straight up .. If that girl is really down for you she'll do it .. I would tell her " If we're gonna be smashin we should get tested together .. " just say you'retryna look out for her too .. Aint no shame in the game .. Unless you wanna end up like homeboy ..

Damn
this is one of the reasons I'm going to give up the box (for a year)
There are too many diseases out there and everyone is nailing everyone

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Show them pictures of people with herpes. After that they'll wanna get tested.....
The truth my brother, when I was in highschool these people came to talk to us and show us pictures of people with herpes and all kind ofSTD's and girls were crying and $#%@ saying they never having sex again and saying how they want to be virgins again lol word to the Jonas Brothers

You have to ask yourself "who am I to ask her to get a check up?". If you have any concerns that a girl your messin with might be burning get rid ofher.

If you want to avoid the risks of STDs your going to have to settle down with one girl. The best way to protect your self is get checked up from time to timeand have high standards.

ask her when was the last time she's been tested...she shouldn't get offended by that, there's a lot of bad stuff floating around at there, youhave every right to be concerned.
but like another person said "if you have to ask...." may want to take a closer look at the type of girls you keep around for company

me and my girl went together. cleared up any concerns we may have had. we trusted each other, but we both agreed that it never hurts to make sure.

You have to ask yourself "who am I to ask her to get a check up?". If you have any concerns that a girl your messin with might be burning get rid of her.

If you want to avoid the risks of STDs your going to have to settle down with one girl. The best way to protect your self is get checked up from time to time and have high standards.

Have high standards!? Youre joking, right? Being safe is not being stupid and it has nothing to do with having high standards. If you have questions in arelationship, you need to bring them up and keep the communication strong. You must live on cotton candy island because in the real world, people cheat andlie. They arent as trustworthy as you may hope.

You are just going to end up with "high standards" and a case of the herp.

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
Damn
and they will still be around when you're done with your celibacy
tired.gif

Just bring up the conversation about your boy. Ask her on the slick tip when was the last time she been tested.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

You have to ask yourself "who am I to ask her to get a check up?". If you have any concerns that a girl your messin with might be burning get rid of her.

If you want to avoid the risks of STDs your going to have to settle down with one girl. The best way to protect your self is get checked up from time to time and have high standards.

Have high standards!? Youre joking, right? Being safe is not being stupid and it has nothing to do with having high standards. If you have questions in a relationship, you need to bring them up and keep the communication strong. You must live on cotton candy island because in the real world, people cheat and lie. They arent as trustworthy as you may hope.

You are just going to end up with "high standards" and a case of the herp.
Reading is FUNdamental my man... the OP was talking about the girls he messes with not his girlfriend. My comment was even pertaining to what yourtalking about. And having high standards doesnt mean going after the best looking girls it means going after girls who are less prone to being promiscuous andhavent had a large amount of partners.

You should really learn to read before you go overreacting on people
smh.gif

Ehh, this is why im not looking to forward to even being remotely sexual. Everybody has done everybody so when can you be sure? I mean would I have to testEVERY single girl i get involved with?

just tell her what happened with your boy and say that you're concerned about the welfare of your phallus

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn
So all the STDs in the world will be gone after a year?
nerd.gif

just come out the living room one day when she's there and just start yelling "OUCH IT BURNS". roll around on the floor and sell it a little,she'll get tested on her own.

"Now that you've let me hit it raw, will you go to the free clinic with me?"

::waits for beanie pic::

Back
Top Bottom