How to find and edit your forum posts.

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
If you'd ever like to review or edit anything you've posted to our forums, this guide will help walk you through the process.

To quickly view your most recent content, just click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen and select "my content."

Your-Content.jpg

For a more comprehensive view, click the magnifying lens icon, or go here to initiate a search: https://niketalk.com/search/

Enter your account name in the box labeled "Posted by":
Search-For-My-Posts.jpg

To confine your search to a specific forum, you can use the drop down selection box in the search menu:
Forum-Search.jpg

Tap the "search" button to execute your search.

You'll then see a list of all content meeting your search criteria.

If you'd like to make any changes to one of your posts, simply click the "Edit" link located directly below that post.

It's labeled with a pencil icon:
Edit-Link.jpg

You'll then have the opportunity to revise or remove the content you've submitted and save your changes.

Similarly, if you've uploaded an image within a post that you'd like to remove, you can use the edit link and tap the "delete" button next to the image in the table that appears below the post editor:

delete-image.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions. You can always contact us here or by email at [email protected] for assistance.

After I search, I dont see the pencil edit button. What could be the reason?

After I search, I dont see the pencil edit button. What could be the reason?
To prevent spam, editing permissions are not immediately available to new users. In the meantime, if you need to remove a post, you can use the report button beneath it to request its deletion by our moderation team.

How long will it take for me to be able to delete and edit my post?
Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom