How to holler at a complete stranger..... NT relationship experts chime in.

Im 20 years old. I kinda just realized something and its this..
All the 4 girls I've had a relationship with is cause we had mutual friends and I was basically, for the lack of a better word, "hooked up". It would go something like she would think I''m cute, then she would let her friend know, that friend would tell me and its pretty easy from there, really.

I'm gonna get to the point. I work at a TJMaxx which is pretty much a better Ross/Marshalls and don't go to school at the moment.

While workin at the Maxx I literally see girls eligible for the Cute girls/spandex thread EVERYTIME I work, I'm tempted to snap pics for you guys so you can see through my eyes but its a great risk.

So how do I approach a girl thats shoppin or just lookin around? Aside from "Hey, can I help you with anything", I dont really know what else to say. Or even when they come to my register its the same thing.. 

Help?

Im 20 years old. I kinda just realized something and its this..
All the 4 girls I've had a relationship with is cause we had mutual friends and I was basically, for the lack of a better word, "hooked up". It would go something like she would think I''m cute, then she would let her friend know, that friend would tell me and its pretty easy from there, really.

I'm gonna get to the point. I work at a TJMaxx which is pretty much a better Ross/Marshalls and don't go to school at the moment.

While workin at the Maxx I literally see girls eligible for the Cute girls/spandex thread EVERYTIME I work, I'm tempted to snap pics for you guys so you can see through my eyes but its a great risk.

So how do I approach a girl thats shoppin or just lookin around? Aside from "Hey, can I help you with anything", I dont really know what else to say. Or even when they come to my register its the same thing.. 

Help?

come back to work when you're not working, act like you're shopping around and start talking to some of the girls you see.
Some beezies will blow you off, others will talk to you... If you do this enough I'm sure something will happen.

come back to work when you're not working, act like you're shopping around and start talking to some of the girls you see.
Some beezies will blow you off, others will talk to you... If you do this enough I'm sure something will happen.

"Excuse me miss. My name is Rilla. I don't mean to be too forward or anything, but you got it lil lady. You got a whole lot of it. Clearly I'm at work and all, but %@%* can I call you some time, like after I get off? Don't worry, I don't bite... hard.
laugh.gif
"

"Excuse me miss. My name is Rilla. I don't mean to be too forward or anything, but you got it lil lady. You got a whole lot of it. Clearly I'm at work and all, but %@%* can I call you some time, like after I get off? Don't worry, I don't bite... hard.
laugh.gif
"

ask her to feel your shirt and then ask her what type of material it is.

after she guesses, say "boyfriend material
smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH

smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH

Originally Posted by Club29

smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH

Yo this actually ain't too bad!
"Hey how you doin can I help you with something"

Her: No im fine but thank you

"Well can you help me with something real quick?"

Her: sure, what?

*Inserts club29 line*

laugh.gif

smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH

Yo this actually ain't too bad!
"Hey how you doin can I help you with something"

Her: No im fine but thank you

"Well can you help me with something real quick?"

Her: sure, what?

*Inserts club29 line*

laugh.gif

smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Club.

smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Club.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Club.
Young based God, WOO WOO SWAG SWAG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Club.
Young based God, WOO WOO SWAG SWAG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Make your way to her, but make yourself seen. That'll give her an impression that you've been following her.

And say, "Excuse me, but I notice you from across the way and I just had to introduce myself." All the while smiling or at least slightly.

Take it from there.

Back
Top Bottom