How to holler at a complete stranger..... NT relationship experts chime in.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Make your way to her, but make yourself seen. That'll give her an impression that you've been following her.

And say, "Excuse me, but I notice you from across the way and I just had to introduce myself." All the while smiling or at least slightly.

Take it from there.
ehh I don't really use the whole lines thing, I like to keep things short and straight to the point w/o coming off as thirsty/desperate.

Make your way to her, but make yourself seen. That'll give her an impression that you've been following her.

And say, "Excuse me, but I notice you from across the way and I just had to introduce myself." All the while smiling or at least slightly.

Take it from there.
ehh I don't really use the whole lines thing, I like to keep things short and straight to the point w/o coming off as thirsty/desperate.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Take it from there.
Thanks bro I like the idea, i might tweak it a little tho like.. "Excuse me, but I noticed how cute you were lookn nd I just had to introduce myself."
Don't call her cute. Just trust me. Compliment her whole persona, not just her face. She might start getting all reverse-pyched out and thinking you're shallow and superficial when you call her cute. itches are funny like that. They spend an hour in the mirror, but if YOU notice it the wrong way, YOU just messed up. That's why I stick with the ambiguous "You got a lot of it Ms. Lady". alot of what? Swag? Self Esteem? Attractive qualities? Booty? WHAT IS "IT"?!  It's all the same, that's what it is... let her fill in the blanks. She'll give you the credit for her complimenting her own damn self
wink.gif

Take it from there.
Thanks bro I like the idea, i might tweak it a little tho like.. "Excuse me, but I noticed how cute you were lookn nd I just had to introduce myself."
Don't call her cute. Just trust me. Compliment her whole persona, not just her face. She might start getting all reverse-pyched out and thinking you're shallow and superficial when you call her cute. itches are funny like that. They spend an hour in the mirror, but if YOU notice it the wrong way, YOU just messed up. That's why I stick with the ambiguous "You got a lot of it Ms. Lady". alot of what? Swag? Self Esteem? Attractive qualities? Booty? WHAT IS "IT"?!  It's all the same, that's what it is... let her fill in the blanks. She'll give you the credit for her complimenting her own damn self
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Hollering at chicks while working is not a good look.

Why? 
me and this guy at my job used to do this a lot. good times

if its just for fun then I don't really see a problem with it.  Just make sure you're not dealing with the wrong chick.

Why? 

if its just for fun then I don't really see a problem with it.  Just make sure you're not dealing with the wrong chick.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Why? 

The only wrong chick imo would be one with a boyfriend 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Why? 

The only wrong chick imo would be one with a boyfriend 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Take it from there.
wink.gif

Say I am shallow, calling her cute wouldn't work? I've never told a girl that she got a lot if it I wouldnt even know where to fit that into the convo. hm

Take it from there.
wink.gif

Say I am shallow, calling her cute wouldn't work? I've never told a girl that she got a lot if it I wouldnt even know where to fit that into the convo. hm

Take it from there.
wink.gif

QFT.
I like to bring up something completely neutral that I've noticed about them, for example "Oh i like your ______ (shoes, shirt, etc), where'd you get it?" This is an immediate compliment, plus an open ended question to start a conversation with random floozy without soundin TOO creeperish, needless to say your swag game should be on power level 9084 while attempting this maneuver, otherwise.... R.I.P 
grin.gif

Take it from there.
wink.gif

QFT.
I like to bring up something completely neutral that I've noticed about them, for example "Oh i like your ______ (shoes, shirt, etc), where'd you get it?" This is an immediate compliment, plus an open ended question to start a conversation with random floozy without soundin TOO creeperish, needless to say your swag game should be on power level 9084 while attempting this maneuver, otherwise.... R.I.P 
grin.gif

all u need is good confidence and good conversation. I swear if u appear like ur confident as hell even if u arent youll be fine. so speak like u got a back bone and u know it all. and when Im tryin to get at a girl I dont know on campus, I try to avoid all the sterotypical expected questions, like "whats ur major? where are u from? how u likin school so far?" I use those as reserve safety questions. so if I see the convo is dying then I resort to those. just stir up a convo about anything, and if you got decent interpersonal skills you can steer the convo into where ever you want it to go, and eventually get the number or atleast become memorable to her for the next time you see her then u can get the number.

all u need is good confidence and good conversation. I swear if u appear like ur confident as hell even if u arent youll be fine. so speak like u got a back bone and u know it all. and when Im tryin to get at a girl I dont know on campus, I try to avoid all the sterotypical expected questions, like "whats ur major? where are u from? how u likin school so far?" I use those as reserve safety questions. so if I see the convo is dying then I resort to those. just stir up a convo about anything, and if you got decent interpersonal skills you can steer the convo into where ever you want it to go, and eventually get the number or atleast become memorable to her for the next time you see her then u can get the number.

Originally Posted by townlegend

If you're not asking her those sterotypical questions, what are you talkin to her about then? 

Originally Posted by townlegend

If you're not asking her those sterotypical questions, what are you talkin to her about then? 

Originally Posted by Club29

ask her to feel your shirt and then ask her what type of material it is.

after she guesses, say "boyfriend material
smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH

That's smooth as %$#!

Originally Posted by Club29

ask her to feel your shirt and then ask her what type of material it is.

after she guesses, say "boyfriend material
smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH

That's smooth as %$#!

Originally Posted by akaValentino

grow some balls?

thats it!!! your just afraid of rejection! If you are asking the question, I know!
If you keep on trying and trying and not worry about the females who reject you wouldnt have to ask!

And the best time to do it is at work, while your working, dont come back and pretend to shop there.

Back
Top Bottom