How to holler at a complete stranger..... NT relationship experts chime in.

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Club29

ask her to feel your shirt and then ask her what type of material it is.

after she guesses, say "boyfriend material
smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Club.
Young based God, WOO WOO SWAG SWAG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Proceeds to Cook in the middle of Starbucks"

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

Originally Posted by Luong1209

smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Club.
Young based God, WOO WOO SWAG SWAG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Proceeds to Cook in the middle of Starbucks"

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Read my post about picking up in non-social settings.

Link? I'll take a look
kinda the most basic approach to it... build off it as you find it easier
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...non-social-setting-.html
Copped the personal trainer at my gym who I've wanted for a month with that. Thank you sir.
Copped, hey? 
laugh.gif

I thought I recognized that SN... you're formerly from Calgary, right?

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Read my post about picking up in non-social settings.

Link? I'll take a look
kinda the most basic approach to it... build off it as you find it easier
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...non-social-setting-.html
Copped the personal trainer at my gym who I've wanted for a month with that. Thank you sir.
Copped, hey? 
laugh.gif

I thought I recognized that SN... you're formerly from Calgary, right?

Im 20 years old. I kinda just realized something and its this..
All the 4 girls I've had a relationship with is cause we had mutual friends and I was basically, for the lack of a better word, "hooked up". It would go something like she would think I''m cute, then she would let her friend know, that friend would tell me and its pretty easy from there, really.

I'm gonna get to the point. I work at a TJMaxx which is pretty much a better Ross/Marshalls and don't go to school at the moment.

While workin at the Maxx I literally see girls eligible for the Cute girls/spandex thread EVERYTIME I work, I'm tempted to snap pics for you guys so you can see through my eyes but its a great risk.

So how do I approach a girl thats shoppin or just lookin around? Aside from "Hey, can I help you with anything", I dont really know what else to say. Or even when they come to my register its the same thing.. 

Help?

OH YEAH?!

All the 4 girls I've had a relationship with is cause we had mutual friends and I was basically, for the lack of a better word, "hooked up". It would go something like she would think I''m cute, then she would let her friend know, that friend would tell me and its pretty easy from there, really.

I'm gonna get to the point. I work at a TJMaxx which is pretty much a better Ross/Marshalls and don't go to school at the moment.

While workin at the Maxx I literally see girls eligible for the Cute girls/spandex thread EVERYTIME I work, I'm tempted to snap pics for you guys so you can see through my eyes but its a great risk.

So how do I approach a girl thats shoppin or just lookin around? Aside from "Hey, can I help you with anything", I dont really know what else to say. Or even when they come to my register its the same thing.. 

Help?

OH YEAH?!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Help?

OH YEAH?!

I know for a fact its better than any Ross I've been to, ross is always messy and has poor selection. Marshalls and tjmaxx are pretty much the same company but TJmaxx is like cadillac and marshalls is the chevy cobalt

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Help?

OH YEAH?!

I know for a fact its better than any Ross I've been to, ross is always messy and has poor selection. Marshalls and tjmaxx are pretty much the same company but TJmaxx is like cadillac and marshalls is the chevy cobalt

It's the other way around for the stores near me, Marshalls has the better stuff and I can never find anything I like at TJ Maxx

It's the other way around for the stores near me, Marshalls has the better stuff and I can never find anything I like at TJ Maxx

Anybody remember the post from a couple of weeks ago of the little young dude who was gettin at girls on the street?? He had it down pat

Anybody remember the post from a couple of weeks ago of the little young dude who was gettin at girls on the street?? He had it down pat

Can't give specific opening line, because your approach should vary depending on each situation/surrounding

but try to slip in a "discrete insult" to her as soon as you can, in a cocky manner of course

don't be too mean, and don't follow it with TOO many insults, try to branch off from there to get her to talk about herself and the conversation will never stop

like others said, try to cut it short to make it seem like you're not always available, and end it with a slight insulting comment again RELATING to something that she just told you when she was telling you about herself (it shows her that you listened)

the hotter the chick, the lower her self esteem and insecure she is

Can't give specific opening line, because your approach should vary depending on each situation/surrounding

but try to slip in a "discrete insult" to her as soon as you can, in a cocky manner of course

don't be too mean, and don't follow it with TOO many insults, try to branch off from there to get her to talk about herself and the conversation will never stop

like others said, try to cut it short to make it seem like you're not always available, and end it with a slight insulting comment again RELATING to something that she just told you when she was telling you about herself (it shows her that you listened)

the hotter the chick, the lower her self esteem and insecure she is

BTW, not to be a buzzkill, but unless you want to destroy all of your chances of getting the girl, i wouldn't open up with the "feel my shirt, boyfriend material" line

that immediately tells her that she has you, and there is no challenge for her anymore. she wants a guy that she has to work for, not one that falls in her lap.

BTW, not to be a buzzkill, but unless you want to destroy all of your chances of getting the girl, i wouldn't open up with the "feel my shirt, boyfriend material" line

that immediately tells her that she has you, and there is no challenge for her anymore. she wants a guy that she has to work for, not one that falls in her lap.

Just walk up and ask if they need help .. then say u look cute in what ever there tryin on .. ask were they go to school are from start up a conversation simple as that if shes not feeling u shell walk away after u ask her for help and if so F her but you probbaly have acouple girls a day so even 1 a day is great for picken up.. i work at a hard wear store so its hard lol

Just walk up and ask if they need help .. then say u look cute in what ever there tryin on .. ask were they go to school are from start up a conversation simple as that if shes not feeling u shell walk away after u ask her for help and if so F her but you probbaly have acouple girls a day so even 1 a day is great for picken up.. i work at a hard wear store so its hard lol

smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif
"

GAME OVAH

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by glasses

indifferent.gif

its just an "ice breaker" man, nothing to be taken serious..something to get her laughing or spark a convo

Back
Top Bottom