How to know a first date went well?

Haven't really been on a "first" date before when the girl's interest level is a bit ambiguous. In previous occasions, the girl had already established a strong interest. Last night was my first time in this type of situation and with that being said, I have enough common sense to usually see certain signs or what not but this time it wasn't as clear.

A few notes on the situation:

-We're both college students on a college campus

-She agreed to pick me up and take us to wherever it was we were going to go

-Went bowling after failed movie attempt due to there not being any seats next to each other

-Set up the date the previous night a bit tipsy and extremely high. She was drunk and had no clue as to what I was talking about that night, but agreed to go the day of the date after coming to her senses.

-She enjoyed the bowling, and we talked a bit. Mostly about our bowling game, but she would ask me questions here and there. She also made a bet that if she won, I would still have to take her to that movie that we weren't able to see that night. She didn't win so we agreed that the movie would be of my choice.

-At the end of the night, she dropped me off and I gave her a hug in the car (no kiss attempt on my part). I also told her to text me when she got home in which she did.

-We text a bit and she tells me she still wanted to see the movie that we were suppose to, but did not mention when. Also said she has a "friend" when I asked her if she talked to anyone at school.

So the question is basically what signs do any of yall look for on a first date to know it went well besides the obvious sealing the deal or kiss? Personal experiences or even my example would be appreciated...thanks in advance NT

When you get the 2nd, 3rd and 4th date
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gotJz

Also said she has a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"friend" [/color]when I asked her if she talked to anyone at school.
Bro do not waste your time.he is smashing while you getting hugs.good thing you didnt kiss her
sick.gif
laugh.gif

btw you tryna make her your girl or just your smush toy?

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Also said she has a "friend" when I asked her if she talked to anyone at school.
Bro do not waste your time.he is smashing while you getting hugs.good thing you didnt kiss her
sick.gif
laugh.gif

btw you tryna make her your girl or just your smush toy?

hell she might be alking about him though on the sly. op just shoot her a text like i had fun on our date the other day and her response will let you know

Sounds like she likes you...elaborate on this whole "friend" situation though..
nerd.gif

and shes talking about a 2nd date..thats a major sign.. does she smile/laugh a lot and make eye contact a lot?

The "friend" thing she talks about is just someone she's pumping right now I believe and she definitely has told me that she doesn't have a BF. She looks good enough and seemed cool enough from our little time talking, so I look at her more as a potential girl as opposed to smush toy.

When she texted me after getting home she said, "Just got back. Thanks I had fun" to answer your question htwn....and we laughed a little bit and she definitely made eye contact with me during the night mostly when walking back to the seat after bowling her frame @ AJChick

I am also not the type to smother especially when I don't feel or am unsure if the interest is mutual, and at the same time I feel as if she's not the type to initiate anything.

WELL MY FIRST DATES ARE USUALLY TO SET UP A SECOND. IM ALREADY THINKING OF THAT SECOND DATE WHEN I DO THE FIRST ONE.

She obviously wants another.. but since she mentioned a "friend" don't fall too fast.. when you text her keep them short because if you're texting paragraphs and she texts back smiley faces you will fail...

when your finger smells like butter-scotch afterwards

well, I guess it depends on how well the girl takes care of herself. some chicks swear they are clean. I'm like "nah you obviously weren't taught the proper way. just because it's ALWAYS smelled like that doesn't mean it's the way it SHOULD smell."

smh.gif

Sounds like it went well. She definitely seems to be interested if she wants to go out again.
You just need to find out about said "friend"
She could just be trying to keep you on your toes.

I dunno, but if you do go on a next date, ask her questions about herself and not just about the activity you're doing. Give a few compliments but just let it ride out.

And you shoulda went in for at least a kiss on the cheek on the first date.

But what-ev. Sounds like you did good.

pimp.gif

its was agood date when you cant wait to see her again because you KNOW she wants to see you again

Approach with caution if she actually admits to having a friend. But she is definitely open to a second date, so the ball is in your court, so to speak.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The "friend" thing she talks about is just someone she's pumping right now[/color] I believe and she definitely has told me that she doesn't have a BF. She looks good enough and seemed cool enough from our little time talking, so I look at her more as a potential girl as opposed to smush toy.

When she texted me after getting home she said, "Just got back. Thanks I had fun" to answer your question htwn....and we laughed a little bit and she definitely made eye contact with me during the night mostly when walking back to the seat after bowling her frame @ AJChick

I am also not the type to smother especially when I don't feel or am unsure if the interest is mutual, and at the same time I feel as if she's not the type to initiate anything.
smh.gif

but lowkey, if she's not smashing. her "friend" could be you OP.

From personal experience, this friend could be one of those "Mr. Rightnow" deals, when she may be playing you for long term sake. It's just a generalization, but a perspective to keep in mind never-the-less.

Sorry, I can't edit from my iphone for some reason

Cobra kai your avy scares me thats the ugliest kid i have ever seen in my life
roll.gif

looks like a Gremlin
n
how to know it went well
if she lettin you in the crib after you drop her off
guarenteed smashin!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like a 6th sense. Usually after a date, I delete the girl's number. If she calls you then you know...

Back
Top Bottom