HOW TO MAKE AVATARS! 2 Complete Guides! 56k NO!!!

Im new to this board. Thanks BayArea Js and Nolan for your help.
I really appreciate it.

<----------thats my 1st try :smile:
smile.gif

CRAZY details! Nice job on that. Maybe you need to publish a tutorial book..
Blood of a slave, heart of a king.

Quote:
stop sayin get a life fool, it dont take more than 10 mins. Take the time out to learn something and now you dont have a life, damn yall nters try too hard.

Exactly.

Why is it that some people hate on you regardless on NT for nearly everything. I know that I had no clue on how to make an avy, and requested some help, but never got an answer. I never made an actual request post because I knew that the haters would come out with their negativity & bashing. No one made him post the info; he did it to help out fellow NTers. I'm sure he could make a little change doing simple work for the tech-challenged people who keep requesting avys, but he provided us with the info to help out.

Anyways, thanks a lot man.

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

^use Morpheus

thats all complicated, its not how i do video clips.But i have a quick ?:how do u take scenes from a movie?I wanna make a clip from New Jack City and have the dvd but dont know how to convert :\
ohwell.gif

---------------------
U Know my Style

unless you know how to rip the dvd and than convert it, your probobly going to have to download the video clip somewhere else.....i dont want to discuss ripping and filesharing programs though, so the post doesnt get locked

AIM - BayAreaJs | Yahoo IM - BayAreaJs | Email - [email protected][/b]

Thanks again dude.

I havent had time to try to create another avi, so excuse my first attempt. I dont think that its that hard at all, but this just gives me another excuse to download more videos.

And I thought the tutorial I made a year back was comprehensive.. :\
ohwell.gif

EDEREREXPRESS[/b]
Grand Slam Titles and Counting...​
GO CLIPPERS! FOR SALE:​

Thanks a lot man. Wasn't as difficult as a I thought it would be.

<--- my first one...cross your fingers. Also..how do I get rid of the writing???

thanks again
-J-

:lol:
laugh.gif
syck chill :pimp:
pimp.gif

F kerry n bush you should vote for me, pump that dip in ya veins get dope like me[/center]

Back
Top Bottom