How to make clear soles glow in the dark???

How's it goin everyone? I'm interested in making the clear soles of my white/varsity red Jordan 6s glow in the dark. Anyone know how the best way to do this is? Special product or techniques to use? I heard mixing glow in the dark pigment powder mixed in with sea glow would work but idk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was also wanting to know as well and the only method I could think of was the powder + sea glow process. I doubt we would get much knowledge dropped in here though, as the ones who have trialed and error-ed and know the way/ways are the ones who are commissioning to apply the GITD so it wouldnt be beneficial for them to make it known.

Hope someone does come through however.

I think the best way would be the way you stated, but a word of advice, are you sure you want to do that? I'm not sure how a red and white sneaker would look with a green or blue gitd sole

I think it'll be cool. Idk something different. I think every answer I've gotten points in the sea glow mix direction. So ima give that a try.

i know they use a glow in the dark paint material (paint, which I think is clear). its like dying soles, you mix the paint with water or something and brush it on. ive see the tutorial on youtube.

Last edited:
i know they use a glow in the dark paint material (paint, which I think is clear). its like dying soles, you mix the paint with water or something and brush it on. ive see the tutorial on youtube.
thanks for the reply man. i got the glow in the dark pigment powder to mix in with the sea glow so ima see how that goes. but do you think you can link me to that youtube tutorial?

thanks for the reply man. i got the glow in the dark pigment powder to mix in with the sea glow so ima see how that goes. but do you think you can link me to that youtube tutorial?
I too would like to see the link

Back
Top Bottom