How to Meet Girls in NYC Vol. No More Relationship Advice Threads Needed!!

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

The shots...
they have been fired.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

He needs to go to a thrid world country and get a bride that list aint gonna help dude lol
word, he needs to save up.
personally, I'm saving up for 2 and a ranch far enough into the woods no one can hear the screams

He needs to go to a thrid world country and get a bride that list aint gonna help dude lol
personally, I'm saving up for 2 and a ranch far enough into the woods no one can hear the screams

not even funny, real life loser.

he prolly kind of not all right in the head.

not even funny, real life loser.

he prolly kind of not all right in the head.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by omgitswes

LOL no love for the sistas

are many people in NYC lakers fans? that seems backwards, well he is going around doing that so nvm
and he doesn't seem like he's in a very good position to be as picky as he is

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
its disgusting how many kobe nut riders are out here. dudes walking around in purple & yellow jerseys like dude plays here

nothin wrong with having good taste in your sports teams.   i like the mets and jets as well tho btw and i live in LA.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by omgitswes

LOL no love for the sistas

are many people in NYC lakers fans? that seems backwards, well he is going around doing that so nvm
and he doesn't seem like he's in a very good position to be as picky as he is

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
its disgusting how many kobe nut riders are out here. dudes walking around in purple & yellow jerseys like dude plays here

nothin wrong with having good taste in your sports teams.   i like the mets and jets as well tho btw and i live in LA.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom