How to Meet Girls in NYC Vol. No More Relationship Advice Threads Needed!!

niketalk

who's this?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Just follow my man Malik's blue print

malikbacheoroftheyear.jpg

Malik Turner, a 40-year-old UPS sorter who lives with his mom in Harlem and is the most eligible bachelor in the New York, if not the country, if not the world, if not the universe!

Scooping up vagina with the click of a mouse on Craigslist isn't the way a natural born romantic like Malik wants to woo the lady of his wet dreams to snuggle with him on the top bunk in his mom's guest room/office/craft station. Malik prefers to do it the old-fashioned way so he has posted several hand-written personal ads on telephone booths around the city. Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is how Romeo met Juliet.

Malik might be filled with a brand of delusion you thought only existed in a Lohan, but he knows how to write a personal ad. Malik's personal ad makes Harry Potter seems like something that exists in real reality. When Malik's kindergarten teacher told him to "dare to dream", he took that %*+% a little too far.

Basically, Malik is looking for a 21-45-year-old white or Hispanic female (NO SHE-MALES!!!!) with red or blonde hair (NO BROWNHAIREDS!!!) who has big **** (NO FATS!!!!) and is a total %$++ (NO HOOKERS!!!). She must also be a non-smoker who goes dutch (NO GOLD DIGGERS!!!) and regularly wears daisy dukes with 6-inch spiked heels (NO SHE-MALE HOOKERS!!). Malik is hoping to find all of this in a classy lady who stops and reads personal ads on a damn telephone booth!

If you're a 22-year-old Hispanic %$++ with red hair who thinks she has finally found her Prince Charming, think again. Malik is only looking for @%%! times and isn't ready for anything serious.

I'm not going to add anything else, because Malik has it covered and you should really spend time reading his entire ad. And in case you haven't already noticed, MALIK IS WEARING A FANNY PACK! A fanny pack that matches his outfit! Yeah, so don't act like you're not dialing 9-1-7-6-5.... right now.
http://dlisted.com/files/...ries/atrueloveletter.jpg src="http://dlisted.com/files/imagecache/photo-preview/files/galleries/atrueloveletter.jpg">

AntonLavey, that you?
nerd.gif

added bonus:

double rainbow in the lower east side right now
pimp.gif

Worst joke ever, especially seeing how you know me personally.
30t6p3b.gif

My fav color isnt red
I am very open to shemales, transvestites, hookers and dominatrices
Not into curvy or voluptuous women.....but ive taken my share of Ls
tired.gif

Im not 40 and I don't work in a post office
Am I known for liking hispanic women?
grin.gif

Im NOT a romantic

Malik Turner, a 40-year-old UPS sorter who lives with his mom in Harlem and is the most eligible bachelor in the New York, if not the country, if not the world, if not the universe!

Scooping up vagina with the click of a mouse on Craigslist isn't the way a natural born romantic like Malik wants to woo the lady of his wet dreams to snuggle with him on the top bunk in his mom's guest room/office/craft station. Malik prefers to do it the old-fashioned way so he has posted several hand-written personal ads on telephone booths around the city. Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is how Romeo met Juliet.

Malik might be filled with a brand of delusion you thought only existed in a Lohan, but he knows how to write a personal ad. Malik's personal ad makes Harry Potter seems like something that exists in real reality. When Malik's kindergarten teacher told him to "dare to dream", he took that %*+% a little too far.

Basically, Malik is looking for a 21-45-year-old white or Hispanic female (NO SHE-MALES!!!!) with red or blonde hair (NO BROWNHAIREDS!!!) who has big **** (NO FATS!!!!) and is a total %$++ (NO HOOKERS!!!). She must also be a non-smoker who goes dutch (NO GOLD DIGGERS!!!) and regularly wears daisy dukes with 6-inch spiked heels (NO SHE-MALE HOOKERS!!). Malik is hoping to find all of this in a classy lady who stops and reads personal ads on a damn telephone booth!

If you're a 22-year-old Hispanic %$++ with red hair who thinks she has finally found her Prince Charming, think again. Malik is only looking for @%%! times and isn't ready for anything serious.

I'm not going to add anything else, because Malik has it covered and you should really spend time reading his entire ad. And in case you haven't already noticed, MALIK IS WEARING A FANNY PACK! A fanny pack that matches his outfit! Yeah, so don't act like you're not dialing 9-1-7-6-5.... right now.
http://dlisted.com/files/...ries/atrueloveletter.jpg src="http://dlisted.com/files/imagecache/photo-preview/files/galleries/atrueloveletter.jpg">

AntonLavey, that you?
nerd.gif

added bonus:

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

My fav color isnt red
tired.gif

Im not 40 and I don't work in a post office
grin.gif

Im NOT a romantic

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

wow, Steve212..is that you? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Son isn't baggin' no Latinas with his cache'.  He's approaching the wrong side of 40. still lives with his Mother, and he looks like a pedophile.  His best bet is getting with a blk chick with kids, and being a step-dad.  No shame in that.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

wow, Steve212..is that you? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Son isn't baggin' no Latinas with his cache'.  He's approaching the wrong side of 40. still lives with his Mother, and he looks like a pedophile.  His best bet is getting with a blk chick with kids, and being a step-dad.  No shame in that.

Nako XL wrote:

ohwell.gif
 Kills me how many New Yorkers are Laker fans. Lol, be die hard NY everythang but then be Laker fanantics...then call us fake/hollywood
30t6p3b.gif
...no exaggeration

Oh n concerning the thread....good luck!

Nako XL wrote:

ohwell.gif
 Kills me how many New Yorkers are Laker fans. Lol, be die hard NY everythang but then be Laker fanantics...then call us fake/hollywood
30t6p3b.gif
...no exaggeration

Oh n concerning the thread....good luck!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

AntonLavey, that you?
nerd.gif

added bonus:

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

My fav color isnt red
tired.gif

Im not 40 and I don't work in
grin.gif

Im NOT a romantic

got em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

AntonLavey, that you?
nerd.gif

added bonus:

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

My fav color isnt red
tired.gif

Im not 40 and I don't work in
grin.gif

Im NOT a romantic

got em
laugh.gif

Back