How were you as a kid compared to now... Vol. You need to grow up lol

So I recently saw some baby pictures of myself and some other pictures of me in like the 1st and 2nd grade.
I noticed some of my traits as a kid I still have... 

Selfishness... I hated sharing during play time then and I hate sharing now.. 

Still picky about foods... I still won't eat certain foods. Even if I never had them, I call them gross hahaha 
laugh.gif

i have a feeling ill always be "a kid" my whole life

even when im 30..i just like to have a good time

I use to be a lot more 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif
. & friendly
Then i grew up & saw how cold the world can be and began to keep to myself
tired.gif
Cant trust folks

& im still picky as hell about everything
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

sneakerhead back then...sneakerhead now

hahaha yes! I have pics of me wearing VIII at my 4th birthday party... 
but then at my 5th I'm wearing power rangers... idk how that happened

Pretty much the same, little less happyabout the way the world works but I am happy with my love life and fairly happy with my family life which was not always the case. still collect toys, play pokemon, video games, sports. some things never change.

Still a kid and enjoy the simple things in life. I still am easily amused with corny humor. Still collect toys from time to time and started re-collecting comic books.

playing videos games was something i loved to do and couldnt live without. now thats changed lol. I use to be very picky about food but im way open about it now. I'm still outgoing and fun to be around.

I was loud and had a "I dont give a ___" attitude

Between now and then something happened

I'm quiet as hell now

I am still a little selfish, my cousin has been staying over and dude is a pain in the !+* talking about " can you lend me your iphone to facetime?, earphones?, laptop "?

Like !!%!! I think everyone has that one cousin who is a pain in the !+*.

I'd probably call the 'me' yesterday a kid... I'm maturing every single day, learning from yesterday's mistakes, and just basically just reaching towards in becoming a better human being 
smokin.gif
Word to my sig.

Back
Top Bottom