How you pregnant and still want me to smash, though?

You better get that free nut!
laugh.gif

It's perfectly natural for a pregnant woman to want to have sex, just not with you though

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Pregnant Poon is the best LOL nice and wet
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You can't get a nonpregnant chick wet?[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Come on man, its not only wetter, but tighter and warmer.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yall dudes wilin, yall dont care about the baby i see.. smh

Que? What would happen to the baby?

now the question is my brother are you gonna get head in the bathroom while on lunch break? how grimey are you ?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yall dudes wilin, yall dont care about the baby i see.. smh

Kid's head gonna look like a golf ball.
smh.gif

To the OP, go for it. You'll regret it if you don't carpe diem that opportunity.

It's actually good for the woman to have sex during pregnancy. It stimulates something and sends like good $@++ to the baby. I remember someone asked thaton Dr Oz

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

It's actually good for the woman to have sex during pregnancy. It stimulates something and sends like good $@++ to the baby. I remember someone asked that on Dr Oz
while that is true, it isnt healthy for jdilla himself to be doin it while he works with the mom and babydaddy considerin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

It's actually good for the woman to have sex during pregnancy. It stimulates something and sends like good $@++ to the baby. I remember someone asked that on Dr Oz
while that is true, it isnt healthy for jdilla himself to be doin it while he works with the mom and babydaddy considerin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's right. And she probably doesnt even wanna have sex with you. Women are so filled with hormones and stuff when they're pregnant, they dont knowwhat they want.

I must say, pregnancy sex is the best. When the mother of my child was pregnant... best 8 3/4 months of my life.

I just wanna smash just because i can and i dont like her baby's father. Dude looks soft. Funny cause i always catch her looking at me. Its getting kindacreepy wth her doing this even with her man walking around. Plus i neber had pregnant P before

Back
Top Bottom