How you pregnant and still want me to smash, though?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I just wanna smash just because i can and i dont like her baby's father. Dude looks soft. Funny cause i always catch her looking at me. Its getting kinda creepy wth her doing this even with her man walking around. Plus i neber had pregnant P before

Dude you better smash, no risk of pregnancy and her man is terry cloth.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by air max 87

It's actually good for the woman to have sex during pregnancy. It stimulates something and sends like good $@++ to the baby. I remember someone asked that on Dr Oz
while that is true, it isnt healthy for jdilla himself to be doin it while he works with the mom and babydaddy considerin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's right. And she probably doesnt even wanna have sex with you. Women are so filled with hormones and stuff when they're pregnant, they dont know what they want.

This is true ALWAYS.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I must say, pregnancy sex is the best. When the mother of my child was pregnant... best 8 3/4 months of my life.

I am in total disagreement. My wife is due January 4 and I have not touched her in months. I can't get down with a chick with a belly....fat, pregnant orotherwise.

Originally Posted by Stixx

CORRECTION: Females aren't grimmy as hell. THAT female is grimmy is hell.
fixed

Gracias
smile.gif

Woman will always be grimmey. Well most woman. But compared to us, they ain't THAT bad! Actually correction, we aren't bad at all, woman tend to justthrow there stuff around trying to collect dudes like a youngster collecting pokemon cards

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I just wanna smash just because i can and i dont like her baby's father. Dude looks soft. Funny cause i always catch her looking at me. Its getting kinda creepy wth her doing this even with her man walking around. Plus i neber had pregnant P before

Dude you better smash, no risk of pregnancy and her man is terry cloth.

you terry cloth that means you very soft...-Cam'

Hey is it true a female can get pregnant while pregnant? Some female told me that.

I wouldn't do it, I really don't want to poke the kid in the eye. Last thing I need is some JO complaining about how I blinded her child.

roll.gif
@ the kids head is going to look like a golf ball

No way I'm smashing a chick in which I work with her and her dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Call ducktales ALL you want, but I smashed a chick that was 6 months in.
pimp.gif
Yea I remember dating a chick like that. Her joint stayed on point and was ready at ANY given time. Man I miss her
tired.gif

its amazing that most of you know what pregnant box feels like and most of you are probably under 21 smh

Back
Top Bottom