How you pregnant and still want me to smash, though?

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I mean if you're that desperate then go ahead. But a real man would not shoplift the pooty from an expecting mother.

This is ducktales anyway. YNS.
And a real woman wouldn't offer up the P while pregnant, so why should he care if she doesn't?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I mean if you're that desperate then go ahead. But a real man would not shoplift the pooty from an expecting mother.

This is ducktales anyway. YNS.
And a real woman wouldn't offer up the P while pregnant, so why should he care if she doesn't?
This is absolutely terrible logic. So what if she doesn't care? Have some morals and self-respect, even if she doesn't. Don't bethat guy.

That guy? What guy? The guy who was offered up the poon but passed? Expert say he's good to go
http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-life/sex-relationship/pregnancy-sex-uncensored/
Pregnancy Sex Questions and Answers

Pregnancy sex is full of challenges. How can you get your groove on with a big belly in the way? How can you feel like a babe when you've got a bun in the oven? And how are you supposed to figure out what's safe in bed and what's not? We've got answers to some of your most perplexing questions

Q. So many women say they feel sexier pregnant, but I just feel fat and tired. I'm only two months along, and sex is the last thing on my mind.
A. It's not just you -- this is totally common! During the first trimester, your body is hard at work, which means you may feel exhausted, nauseous, and overwhelmed -- no wonder you're not in the mood. "Once you hit your second trimester, the nausea lifts and estrogen kicks in, which jump-starts your sex drive," says Lou Paget, author of Hot Mamas: The Ultimate Guide to Staying Sexy Throughout Your Pregnancy and the Months Beyond. She advises that even if you're not up for intercourse, you can easily stay connected with your spouse by cuddling and kissing.

Q. Could my husband's penis do any harm to the baby?
A. A lot of men worry about this, but the answer is no. His penis won't traumatize the baby or cause your water to break. If you notice any bleeding after sex, talk to your physician -- increased blood supply in your cervix and amped-up circulation to the vaginal area during pregnancy can sometimes cause spotting. Call your doctor to rule out more serious causes of bleeding, such as placenta previa, placental abruption, or premature labor.

Q. Are there any times when I should avoid sex?
A. If you're having a low-risk pregnancy with no complications, you can have sex up until the day you deliver, says Sarah de la Torre, MD, an ob-gyn in Seattle. But there may be circumstances when you have to avoid intercourse. For instance, if you have placenta previa or a risk of preterm labor, you'll most likely be put on pelvic rest, which means no intercourse, orgasms, heavy exercise, or lifting. Even if you're having a normal pregnancy, you may just not be in the mood. If the extra weight on your belly is making intercourse uncomfortable, experiment with new positions or try other forms of stimulation instead. If you still don't feel like having sex, tell your husband you're just not up for it -- he should understand.

Q. Is it okay for my husband to perform oral sex on me?
A. It's fine if you're having a low-risk pregnancy. In fact, many women find that oral stimulation is a pleasurable alternative if intercourse seems clumsy and uncomfortable. However, you should avoid it if your husband has an open cold sore. That could be a sign that he has a type of herpes virus that could potentially be transmitted to you -- and could cause birth defects in your unborn baby. This risk is low, but to be on the safe side, talk to your doctor if you're concerned.

Q. I've heard that sex during the last weeks of pregnancy can speed up labor. True?
A. Yes and no. If you're a few weeks away from your due date, sex won't do much to induce labor. On the other hand, having intercourse when you're overdue can speed things along because prostaglandins, hormone-like substances in semen, help soften and ripen your cervix to get it ready for delivery.

Q. I'm seven and a half months pregnant, and my tummy is huge. What's the best position for intercourse?
A. The hottest position for the third trimester is on top of your partner. That way, you can control the depth of penetration. Or, if you want to really spice things up, try reversing this position by facing away from him while he's sitting up and supporting your tummy. "That feels fantastic too," Paget says.

Q. After we finish having sex, my baby seems to get quiet. What's going on?
A. No worries! "The rocking motions you make during lovemaking can cause the fetus to go into a sleep cycle," Dr. de la Torre says.

YNS. If you could actually pull girls you wouldn't even be thinking about some preggo scallywag trying to throw you some chicks.

This is an easy pass. I'm convinced some of you dudes would hit any female walking. smh

id pass homie, u gonna get baby daddys chic but u probably also gonna get babby daddys herpes
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by LDJ

Weekend Girl wrote:

Wow. Sounds like some of yall clearly don't/can't get the P wet under any other circumstances
laugh.gif

Honestly I don't think you should do it, though. Too many potential problems or bad situations could arise as a result.

how its waaaaaay safer then a regular chick, they get check up disease tes 2 3 times a month, how many 4real regular chicks go 2 the doc outside of 6 month check up or AFTER they got somethin. also no worries bout gettin her pregnant, baby momma drama etc child support, she already knocked up n the kid aint urs. n no worries about attachments cause the kid aint urs. aint gotta take em out court them etc. its basically meet,greet,skeet, and delete.

LOL. Idk that just seems mad wrong/immoral to me if the kid ain't yours. How would you feel if your moms let another dude smash while you was incubating in her womb?

that could be said in alot of circumstances how would u feel if a guy did some of the nasty raunchy smuttish things weve done to girls? yet we still do it. how would u feel bout a guy who smashed ur daughter and left in the middle of the night n stuck her with the hotel bill n no ride n no money 2 get home cause u swiped her emergency 20 out her purse to get gas, somethin 2 eat and some blunt wraps? yet we still do these things to chicks.
pimp.gif

What?

not one jpeg in this joint!?!

not to mention..this has tales of the quack written all over it

if the couple isnt together still, do it. get that experience out the way. pregnant P is the wettest.

look at dude, though...

does he look like a man with options?

take the preggo poon, Mayor, don't listen to these people with standards and all that other stupid %!+#

Originally Posted by StuntHard

look at dude, though...

take the preggo poon, Mayor, don't listen to these people with standards and all that other stupid %!+#

real talk I was thinkin the same thing
laugh.gif
comin on NT tombout all these chicks fiended, @%*@ outta here

look at dude, though...

man, shutup
smile.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

look at dude, though...

man, shutup
smile.gif
i'm just sayin, you look like the dude that shot Harold in Menace 2 Society, though

look at dude, though...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LDJ got me in tears. He got a point.

Some ppl view self-respect and "having standards" differently from others. It's as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom