how's the quality on theCG 4's campared to the recent 4s?

I kno the CG 4's crack easily after a few wears cuz I got a pair. I didn't get any of the other recent 4s tho. Are the the same as the CG's or are the CG's better? Thanks
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Quality on military 4's is trash..u can stare at them n they'll crease
Quality on mars 4's is a little better than militaries but is still trash
THe cool grey 4's def have the best quality of the recent 4's

Thunder/Lightning IV's have great quality. Don't own any of the lasers, but I assume them to be great quality also. Militaries and Mars are a joke.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

the only thing i dont like about the cool grey 4's is that the midsole cracks
BROOKLYN NYC SNEAKERHEAD SINCE 1990

Specifically: It's the paint on the midsole that cracks. It starts to flake as early as the second wearing.

Otherwise, the quality is decent.

they are the same shape as the mars and militaries, but the materials are a tiny bit better. still trash imo.
houstonrockets

pretty damn good
sike i never had the OGs
but ive had my CGs since they came out
in september 05 i believe
and they've held up very good
the only thing, like it was mentioned before
is the cracking. they do crack after a year or so
but other than that, no qualms

Team DC/MD/VA​

The Movement Has Begun...
O.G. Member​

my mars was a joke. after a few casual wear the wing broke off luckly i was able to return to the store and get my money back.

What about the tour IVs? I just got a pair, havent worn them yet. Materials feel good. Any one have problems with these?
ST. LOUIS RAMS

^Heard the tours were garbage, but I dont own a pair
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Quote:
Quality on mars 4's is a little better than militaries but is still trash
THe cool grey 4's def have the best quality of the recent 4's
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Anyone know about the Mist Blue 4's? I have a ds pair, and need to know about the quality.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

mars n military got crap leather
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

my laser iv's are great quality!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

militaries are def. crap...i think the mars are def. better...CG IV's crack but still love them...my blackcats are still DS so i dont know
Team San Antonio Spurs
---------- 4-Time NBA Champioins: 1999. 2003. 2005. 2007 -------​

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
Very True. I think the black cats were probably the best pair in terms of quality. You have to remember, these things aren't all made in the same factories besides the obvious difference in materials. The cg's aren't too bad even though apparently some cracked.
$154.96 Aqua VIII's Fast & Safe shipping to Cali & Continental U.S.
AIM|PRIMETIME506
ebay auctions' myspace page

i only have the mars and the quality on them sucks &!@$...i would love a pair of the cg ivs

all the 4's since 99-00 have so-so quality. that is compared to the 99/00 retros. after owning many 04 releases and then owning a few 99 4's...i must say nothing compares to the 99's.

also, every1 was complaining back in 04 how crappy quality the 4's were. i can't believe ppl are saying they're good now. same with white/cem 3's. CG 4's are better than the white/green's tho. nubuck is always better than leather in terms of quality i think.

Quote:
Thunder/Lightning IV's have great quality. Don't own any of the lasers, but I assume them to be great quality also. Militaries and Mars are a joke.
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...

I got the Tour Yellow IV's...the quality on those were pretty wack... regret buying those =/

Back
Top Bottom