How's your Old Navy Peacoat holding up?

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

And if you have any jackets or coats made of wool or whatever synthetics they're selling now you guys should get a lint shaver.

Wal-Mart usually has them for $8-10.

super-lint-shaver-wholesale.jpg
Does this really work? I'm always skeptical about As Seen On TV stuff. I need something that works good because my lady and I have 2 dogs inthe house and my dark clothing is always covered in dog hair. My Old Navy pea coat is still holding up pretty well. Just got to get it dry cleaned. Ican't complain, it only cost $40.

Not trying to thread jack but since this is a thread about Old Navy...Anybody cop one of these?

on688925-00vliv01.jpg

and hows the quality on it..

Originally Posted by TheTim11

its was only $40 when I copped...still holding up pretty well too

this was from last winter

6xrtjm.jpg

You ain't fly fam. Cut it out
laugh.gif

that's too hard kdawg...it's easier to just buy a brand new coat
We burning money over here:
charlesbarkleymakeitrai.gif

^ I got the vest. Not the one with the sleeves, just the vest alone. It only cost me like $18 with a discount I got.

It was a little oversized in my size, Which isn't a bad thing really, I just went a size down.

Got the Bomber Jacket for dirt cheap...$25. Was a perfect fit too.
pimp.gif

on673838-00qlv01.jpg

Originally Posted by kdawg

You know you can sew the button back on right?
I know. But it plopped off and went down the toilet.

Don't ask me.

I'm just going to rock it without the button. It's the middle one anyway.

Mine is still good money. The fit could definitely be better...but you can't complain for $40.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Don't ask me.

just go to a fabric store...they'll have buttons there so you can find a replacement

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I misplaced my damn coat sometime last year. It's not here, not at my parent's house, and I don't know where the hell it is.

With the little that I know about you, Im willing to bet that you were drunk the day you lost your coat.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Don't ask me.

just go to a fabric store...they'll have buttons there so you can find a replacement

Don't they give you spares? All my coats have one sewn inside somewhere.

If not what Dirty said is right - they'll either have one close enough to match or you'll have to get a set. It's not hard to sew a button on.

i bought one for like 40 bucks last year and it turned out to be my main jacket in my rotation, i broke it out earlier this week and it held up fine, it needsa little dry clean action and a quick fabric shave and it'll be in tip top shape..

i gotta give it to old navy for being reliable on this one

I didnt get the same one but I got a shorter version from ON two-three years ago for $40 and its still perfect. A few lint pills but thats common, and nothinga drycleaner cant fix.

I keep tryna get my wife to get it from her aunts house, but after checkn out the outerwear sale I may have to go there on my lunch as that Wool-Blend MilitaryJacket is pretty dope. That would be a good everyday jacket.

Originally Posted by oidreez

CURRENTLY IN STORES ITS 50% OFF OUTWEAR.

picked up a peacoat for $40
I was just about to post this as I just came from Old Navy. Picked up the jacket I wanted for $40 and reminded the wife to get my pea coat fromher damn aunt house. Haven't rocked it since last year.

Back
Top Bottom