HTC FLYER Cheap! @ BB Vol. Dead now

Reaction score
HTC Flyer tablet on sale online for $99.
Android 2.3
1.5GHz Snapdragon
16GB internel
1.3MP front 5MP back camera.

Out of stock online but you can always check local bestbuy.

im just sharing
Go Go GO...
PS. front page on SD.

MODS please lock this... Thanks

nerd.gif

I read some people were able to add it to their cart via their phones.

So now this thing is only $20 more than the 'pen' that differentiates the Flyer from most other tablets?

I'm already at work and there's a BB 5 minutes from the office. best believe I'll be taking a long bathroom break

Bs, I was there with some indian dude always wanting it, dude was like BB changed it, incorrect price an printed a papaer from BB, we had fones out showin him the price don't waste ur time.

Just went to the local Best Buy, they only had 6. Was already a mob there. 
This is the bad thing about living in an area filled with housewives who are married to technical people but are also cheap. They jump on all this stuff 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

This is the bad thing about living in an area filled with housewives who are married to technical people but are also cheap. They jump on all this stuff 
mad.gif

wow your BB was going with it? Associate at mine went onto their PC an printed a thing from BB stating it was incorrect price that was put up last night, those ppl got lucky if they copped I doubt it, you didn't miss anything.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

mad.gif

wow your BB was going with it? Associate at mine went onto their PC an printed a thing from BB stating it was incorrect price that was put up last night, those ppl got lucky if they copped I doubt it, you didn't miss anything.
Yep, the honored it and said they were calling other stores to check inventory. I just left, have a meeting at 11 and needed to get back to work. Didn't wanna hunt for this thing like I did for the TouchPad.

realllly good price. but i want a bigger screen. that screen is only a couple inches bigger than my evo
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
again. are you $#%+### serious? *%** these fake #%% tablets, i'm copping a damn iPad like the big boys now 

Back
Top Bottom