Huarache 2k8, Jordan CP3, Zoom BB II, or Huarache Elite II?

lpage3

Banned
Which of these are the best for a point guard? I'm looking for something very light, any other suggestions? Also, does anyone know the weights for theHuarache 2k8s and the Jordan CP3s? Thanks

The BB2s and the Elite2s r both in my outdoor rotations (along w/ Zsoldiers, 2k5s, 12.5s). I play the point and to be honest, the BB2s definitely have thebest court feel in any shoe ive ever played in - Js X1V, XX2, 12.5; Zsoldiers, 2k5s, flight 5s, zoom braves, ZK2 ultis. The only problem i have w/ them arethat the bottoms get worn out fast on asphalt. However, its most likely the way i play - aside from running the entire game and relying on crosses and pivots,i always guard the fastest player on the other team which kills my shoes - my J14s only lasted about 2 summers of playing outdoors and those r crazy durable. If u want shoes that last, i recommend the elite2s which are also 1.2 oz lighter per shoe w/ ankle straps for stability but is higher off the ground (good butnot as great as the ZBB) - however, if ur a performance freak like myself, definitely check out the BB2s or BB1s (my preference but thats a whole diff.schpiel). As far as the CP3s and the 08s, i've tried both on and i like both. Waiting for the next F&F to add those 2 to my rotation. The CPs feltlike a solid guard shoe w/out being restricting with great traction(deep grooves perfect for outdoors) and a wide bottom for good stability. 08s felt a lilnarrow (at the bottom) despite the outrigger but had circular pod-grooves in the bottom pattern for amazing traction. They also definitely win in the stylecategory; these shoes r just beautifully designed. Both shoes still felt a lil high of the ground from my ideal ,the ZBB. Also, if u don't have any ankleproblems, u should look into the ZBB2 lows. Anyways, i hope this was helpful. If i end up getting the latter shoes soon, ill post up my opinion of those if ustill haven't decided on a pair. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom