HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I'm just waiting for these "Blue Legend" NM's to drop. Hopefully they look more blue and less purple in person.

blue legend is definitely purple ish in person. But not enough to classify it as purple. Navy blue, it's not.
when i googled blue legend a few different shades came up. some more blue than purple and vice versa but if theyre like this ill take it. I would prefer an all royal blue or sport blue one though

Finally got some DS blue Heros size 13 off eBay

I decided to cancel the transaction so there back on eBay sz 13 if anyone needs them

Last edited:
For anyone in here that went a half size up on the air max 95 OG neons, did you go up an additional half size on the huaraches or did that end up being too big? For example, if you are normally a 12 but got a 12.5 in the neons did you also get a 12.5 in the huaraches or did you go to a 13?

For anyone in here that went a half size up on the air max 95 OG neons, did you go up an additional half size on the huaraches or did that end up being too big? For example, if you are normally a 12 but got a 12.5 in the neons did you also get a 12.5 in the huaraches or did you go to a 13?
Happy to help! You will need a 13 in Huaraches (go .5 up from your 95's size). I wear a 12 in the new OG 95's (Greedys, Neons, and Slates) and I buy all my Huaraches in 12.5 and they are perfect! Lucky for you the 13 is far easier to come by.

Last edited:
So the marbled leather on the scream greens, is the only HUA utilizing that correct?

Last edited:
Happy to help! You will need a 13 in Huaraches (go .5 up from your 95's size). I wear a 12 in the new OG 95's (Greedys, Neons, and Slates) and I buy all my Huaraches in 12.5 and they are perfect! Lucky for you the 13 is far easier to come by.

Awesome. Thanks!

finding a size 6 in the Huarache NM lava has been mission impossible.  I've only seen them on ebay sold listings
frown.gif

finding a size 6 in the Huarache NM lava has been mission impossible.  I've only seen them on ebay sold listings
frown.gif
I am pretty sure size 6 doesnt exist. these came out in mens sizes and they only start at size 7. you may be getting your sizes confused though. uk6 =us7

I think only the screams have that textured leather thus far.
Got my turq / resin pair in just now and they are awesome, hands down.

I am pretty sure size 6 doesnt exist. these came out in mens sizes and they only start at size 7. you may be getting your sizes confused though. uk6 =us7

Oh ok, Thank you. I have found the dark grey in a size6 so, I figured maybe those lava also came in a 6.

Back
Top Bottom