HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

when i googled blue legend a few different shades came up. some more blue than purple and vice versa but if theyre like this ill take it. I would prefer an all royal blue or sport blue one though

imo from having the womens blue legend huarache LEs, when i wore them w/ blue jeans, they were def more purple looking, but when i wore them w/ khakhi colored pants/shorts they were more blue.

as with alot of nike colors, it depends on what you are directly comparing them to, you know? they were blue enough for me to keep them.

that NM photo represents blue legend better than the pic you found on google above imo

Last edited:
only 3...i think

Nah, during the Huarache's initial release there were more than just 3 OG color way's.
only 3...i think

OG color ways as in how many color way's released of the Huarache back in the day? Definitely more than just three color way's.

I agree I like the first ones JJ.
I'm going to give this batch of HUA id's a try, going to go with the fleece this time. I wasnt impressed with the leather on the ids.

Nah, during the Huarache's initial release there were more than just 3 OG color way's.
OG color ways as in how many color way's released of the Huarache back in the day? Definitely more than just three color way's.

i stand corrected.

out of all those...i can only remember seeing 3.

Maybe I overlooked someone else posting it but Ultramarines have made it to NDC (disregard the swoosh pricing)

do the newer huarache runs fit the same as the scream greens?

have an id I wanna order but don't know if I should go .5 or a whole size up

I needed a full size up on scream greens

do the newer huarache runs fit the same as the scream greens?

have an id I wanna order but don't know if I should go .5 or a whole size up

I needed a full size up on scream greens
i'm a 10.5, I went with 11s and they're ok...look small on my feet.

I got an 11.5 recently and it felt better so from now on...11.5

Last edited:
I know what u mean..they look tiny next to a sneaker that's the same size..mine fit just right a half size up..but I can see why some go for the full size up.

that 11.5 may fit you just fine because these run very small. if 11 is your true size i actually recommend getting the 11.5 

Thx bro 10.5 is my true size but I always get an 11 in everything so I feel these will fit perfectly (11)

Last edited:
Thx bro 10.5 is my true size but I always get an 11 in everything so I feel these will fit perfectly (11)
youll be 100% good with the 11.5 in my opinion. These run very small. im a true 11 and 11.5 in huaraches fit but theyre tight. the 12s are perfect. id go with the 11.5. worst case you return them

Back
Top Bottom